ChAzi

LSPC's Redemption Boogie July 16-19

It's only 45 more sleeps till Redemption Boogie!!!
That is not a lot of time to brush up on your skills; like all of them - free fly, belly, wing suit; we'll be making hybrids happen, there will be record setting and breaking! No kidding, Women's State and POPs State record attempts are going on!

Not to mention it's time to get costumes together! Friday night, Pirates vs. Superheroes and then Saturday too - rolling with the 1950s theme in honor of LSPC turning 50!

Questions comments? Whatcha want? We got super otter, organizers, food, beer, showers, electric hook-ups, vendors, and the best sunsets!

Don't miss it, July 16-19; Plattsmouth, Neb.
See redemptionboogie.com or drop me a line!

-ChAzi
[email protected]

Lincoln Sport Parachute Club

home dz is in Weeping Water, NE; between Omaha and Lincoln been there since the 80's (before then the club had many homes)
We've had our boogie at Plattsmouth the past few years to better accommodate the fun jumpers.

Hell yeah I'm in for the record!!! Hot Nebraska Skychicks in the air showing the POP's how it's done. What's not to like. We have to make skymama Barb proud and nail it this year. I"m just staying away from all golf carts.
I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here's a note from my shrink. He says I'm getting better. Last week I thought I was a toaster oven!
-Dot Warner

I think The Legend has been keeping a low profile lately.

Calling Jimmy The Midwest Free-Fly Legend Coiner!!!!! Hey teammate, I miss you, with all the records going on at Redemption Boogie (POPS, Women's) what do you think about setting the bar for head down?

Please don't say no, I'll cry.

We've got everything but the jump tickets figured out - see http://www.redemptionboogie.com/Pricing.html for pricing.

We're still negotiating fuel costs, so we can't set the jump tickets price until a week or two before the event - I know how annoying that is, but it's the biggest driver in our costs, and it's a very volatile number.

I'm sure we'll be sub-$25.00, and rest assured that we want our ticket prices as low as possible, so we're still hammering on the fuel pricing.

Thanks,

Paul