NiteQwill

Jumping in Germany

Spent many, many, days at "GRAF",,,,actually over my 9 1/2 years in Germany, it added up to many years I think! As far as jumping while your in Graf...it probably wouldnt' be possible. If your on atraining mission downrange...highly improbable,,,but best of luck. let us know if your able to get in a jump or two while your there. Didn't jump while I was in Germany, but there are a few places to go. Do a search!
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

Check this link:
http://www.fallschirmsportverband.de/index.php/service/Pl%E4tze+%26+Vereine?MttgSession=234821080b2b9e439aa1b6df940f719c

It's a Map on the Website of the German USPA-equivalent showing the location of all DZ in Germany. Clicking on the icon brings you more detailed information on the individual DZ, including phone and website (if available).

M.
vSCR No.94
Don't dream your life - live your dream!

Most of the original posters have probably moved on by now, but I have the same question: anyone jumping in the Grafenwoehr community?

Speichersdorf and Hassfurt are both awesome places to jump. I would jump at the latter hough because it is more for fun jumpers. Easy train ride from Vilsek or Graf's bahn.
"Fail, fail again. Fail better."
-Samuel Beckett