missann1320

~ The Ranch on July 4th Weekend ~

Welcome back to a great week!!

Curious if anyone has details on what is going on at The Ranch on July 4th weekend??

Heard something big was brewing... Their website is having some issues and not pulling up the 'current events' tab. Love details if you have them!

Thanks!
Smile!
http://www.399FirstDates.com

well there is a whole bunch of country folk with missing teeth --- and they all get really drunk and throw things out of planes....jk

as far as i know its just a typical ranch weekend with a little extra partying .... as long as mother nature agrees the otters are flying circles putting up 50+ loads in a day ...

and besides the bands, the bonfire and the beer the highlight is fight night in which a lot of DZ regs work out some differences in a a three round bout and others can join in on the festivities if they wish ... i myself have not made it yet ... maybe this year will be the first

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

and besides the bands, the bonfire and the beer the highlight is fight night in which a lot of DZ regs work out some differences in a a three round bout and others can join in on the festivities if they wish ... i myself have not made it yet ... maybe this year will be the first

Hehe Miss Ann??? You in...
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all who wander are lost.

the queen of heart costume got me a few offers at the farm, you can borrow it Saturday and see if it works at the ranch??B| maybe for you leave more to the imagination

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all who wander are lost.

tony clifton style?

i will be there for sure, well, im always there! except for when im not there..

right...

Yo Lead, is there still room on the 'fight night' card?? ....still debating!! Although the fact that Lead, Laci, and boxing will be there is alone a reason to come ;)
Smile!
http://www.399FirstDates.com

the queen of heart costume got me a few offers at the farm, you can borrow it Saturday and see if it works at the ranch??B| maybe for you leave more to the imagination

Gonna loan him the bustle too? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

If you come, we can fight.

I'll take it easy on ya, maybe even let ya win... :)

You guys probably haven't seen fight night yet. It aint no dance in the park. I was really amazed at how dedicated the fights were! There were no knock out the year I saw, but there were several really, really dazed fighters for whom the bouts were stopped. Entertaining in a car wreck kinda way... ;)
Remster

Wow! $10 on Missann if Bolas is man enough to step into the ring against her! :ph34r:

I dunno, my kneecaps might take quite a pounding from her uppercut... ;)

miss ann the card for fight night is not finalized untill fight night is in progress...you will be able to fight if you want to and can find a girl to fight against..

bolas, no tent rentals or bunkhouse, lots of woods for tents...

cant wait for the fourth this year should be as fun as ever..
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

miss ann the card for fight night is not finalized untill fight night is in progress...you will be able to fight if you want to and can find a girl to fight against..

bolas, no tent rentals or bunkhouse, lots of woods for tents...

cant wait for the fourth this year should be as fun as ever..

So they have rules against mix gender wrestling or boxing? :o

Even if the dude is so clearly outmatched?
:D:D:D:D

Don't misunderstand Lead. Mixed gender fighting has happened, is encouraged could well happen again.

And as for outmatched, there have been several surprises along the dozen + years Fight Night has existed. Big guys falling to smaller ones. Women beating men. Then again, I don't want to suggest anyone might have been drinking, but alcohol has been held responsible for more than a few losses.

That said, as I understand it, there is no certainty Fight Night is even happening this year. Strictly rumor and innuendo, but that's what I hear.

No fight night!!????? No, no, no, no,no. It's just not the Ranch without fight night.

I challenge you to a match.

I win, you eat a corn dog, slowly.

You win, I eat tofu.

:P