blacklabjumper

Skydive New England - Memorial Day Weekend

I am going to be up in NE memorial day weekend visiting family. I thought I wou;d try and get some jumps in while I was up there. Thought about trying Lebanon. I have heard some good things about them and they got an extensive website. Looks like they do alot of freeflying up there. Opinions? Looking to make some free fly jumps but hopefully not by myself. People welcoming and willing to jump with visiting jumper? would like some input on this. Thanks
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

I am flying into Boston that Friday morning to visit family and might head up there. I made my first jump there and have been back here and there. It is a kick ass drop zone with even better people.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

i worked there last summer and am going back to pack in a few weeks

you will have blast

dr pete organises most weekends so im sure he will be there memorial day weekend organising some bigger ways

there was a staple of about 40 regular fun jumpers every week there and then quite a few visiting jumpers for the boogies

alot of freeflying as you said

i imagine fred one of the dzo's will be having a pig roast that weekend and they are unreal

and everyone from the fun jumpers to the staff more than know how to wind down after a long days jumping

cant wait to get back there

pm me if you want some videos of the place

and what ever you do --- do not say anything about naked christmas song singing time while running into random trailers, because you might be given a spotlight and asked to light up the "carollers", and then you never know you may be asked to drive the load van, weelding ten lovely naked ladies that want to set some fireworks off....man what a rough weekend i had there

sincerely,
-Don Johnson (if those lovely new england ladies are reading this and remember)

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

and what ever you do --- do not say anything about naked christmas song singing time while running into random trailers, because you might be given a spotlight and asked to light up the "carollers", and then you never know you may be asked to drive the load van, weelding ten lovely naked ladies that want to set some fireworks off....man what a rough weekend i had there

sincerely,
-Don Johnson (if those lovely new england ladies are reading this and remember)

i guess that wasnt last season as it sounds like something id remember :p

Thanks for the info. I am coming up there friday morning and plan on being there saturday morning. That should piss off the family. Ha Ha. Although I am sure they won't be surprised when I grab my gear and leave early saturday morning.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

Thanks for the info. I am coming up there friday morning and plan on being there saturday morning. That should piss off the family. Ha Ha. Although I am sure they won't be surprised when I grab my gear and leave early saturday morning.

if you are going at all you should stay at least one night you wont get the proper sne experience without partying at least once with us

I have heard about the great after hours activities. I hoping I could find people to jump with and party with at the end of the day. My biggest concern is getting up there and end up jumping by myself. I have been to quite a few drop zones and sometimes I can't get the time of day out of prople and other times overwhelmed with people asking me to jump. I hope SNE is the latter.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

if you want to pm me i can try and maybe put you in touch with some of the fun jumpers there so you can sort something out before you get there

if you like belly then im pretty sure dr pete has no problem letting the visiting jumpers join the group but iv never jumped in his group personally so i cant say for sure