blueskiesbill

HELP!!!! I need to get to the Ranch

Hello all.... so i am writing this in the hopes that i can find someone to share a ride with to the ranch...
unfortunately i moved away from NY and live in Baltimore, MD and would like to find someone that would be willing to share gas and tolls with me that is either from Baltimore or any points south, east, west or somewhat north of B'more

I am not to optimistic about this working but am definitely hopeful...

and i also will be driving to skyfest from Bmore if anyone would like to carpool for that

blue skies!!!

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

i have been to both and like each one for there own DZ specific reasons....but i am def a rancher at heart and i love the atmosphere, people, planes, natural surroundings, etc

honestly if you are down to go, however many times you would like to go would be good for me, it would take some planning tho as i do have to work around my gf's schedule as well (she works everyother saturday...for instance this weekend she doesnt so next wknd she does....)

where are you located....cause if you are close enough we could even car pool to the other dz's as well

blue skies!!!

Listen lets not talk about that....there are more important things to talk about like how the hell am i going to get to the ranch!!!!

jk....no i found a great job that increased my salary by 10 g and the cost of living was cheaper then nyc so i relocated down here, soooo....

**** just help me find another person that loves the ranch as much as i do that is willing to drive five hours to jump there....the only thing is they have to be coming from my direction....cause i know we have some that do travel that far just not from the direction that helps me ;-/