sillyolethang

Birdman Wingsuit Flying Instruction

Where in the US, is there a school or coach that is proficient in wingsuit training other than Deland?
A friend from England is interested in learning more about flying his suit.
He is currently flying a "Skyflier" suit and his fall rate is approximately 50-55mph. He is looking for someone who might be more advanced. His goal is to learn to fly the suit between 40-45mph with longer tracking.
Any information on this would be appreciated. Thanks!:)

Amy

Well, it says that you are from Raleigh, NC in your profile, so you have several choices. Yuri ("outrager" here on the forums) lives in that area and he rules in his suit. Myself and Bobby Pritchard are right down the road at Raeford and we are both Instructors. PM me and I will give you any more info you need.

Chuck
Also: the wingsuit forum would have been a better place to post your question:P.

Yep- I'm eyeballing the colors- looks like the toxic green tye dye is not an option...I'm more worried with getting the suit before the normal 6 week wait ( like 3 weeks) don't know whether to try to get a rush order or to buy a used suit...

After seeing you at Richmond I could've guessed the colors...

You have to get your own suit... it'll fly better because it fits you!

Enlarge the Raeford flock!

But you may have to be flexible on the colors for quickest delivery... I'm not sure camo is a rush color option...

Chris

>Actually, it might not be a bad idea to get a solid white suit and
>tie-dye that sonofabitch yourself.

I don't think dyeing ZP is going to work(the wings are zp, right?). And the body material(on suits I've seen) is also the slippery kind of material, I don't think it will dye well either...