jumpingjunkie81

Where's the Summerfest Thread?

The Flying Hellfish Toga party is usually on Monday. I think Andy has the Team Dirty Sanchez foam party on Thursday, but my memory was getting pretty fuzzy by then. Nice Peter was pretty funny, don't remember for sure what day that was, but I think the first Saturday. The film festival should be the second Saturday, but I think they had it Friday because of a schedule conflict.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

The Flying Hellfish Toga party is usually on Monday. I think Andy has the Team Dirty Sanchez foam party on Thursday, but my memory was getting pretty fuzzy by then. Nice Peter was pretty funny, don't remember for sure what day that was, but I think the first Saturday. The film festival should be the second Saturday, but I think they had it Friday because of a schedule conflict.

Sounds good to me. We haven't discussed the day with Rook yet, but I'm sure that's most likely when it will be. Thursday has been working very well for us in the past.
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

Hey Chris.

As you know we have several organizers for the boogie. I am usually assigned to the more experienced jumpers who want to do smaller jumps with more points, usually 8-16.

We try to keep the skillsets in the same range. Some times I have people who have less than 200 jumps who can out fly others with 1000s. So jump numbers don't mean as much to me as ability and coachability.

However, I am always in the hangar pretty early. And I often jump with who ever can drag themselves out of bed early enough to make the first load of the day.

The bottom line is we try to make the jumps fun and challenging.

And Professor, I would love to have you come jump with me.

I know you enjoy the big ways and wingsuiting during that boogie. But if you can tear yourself from that for a jump or two that would be cool.

I look forward to seeing everyone there. It is such an awesome boogie.
Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

I need to contact both bunches along with Rodriguez Brothers.

DZ.com posters...take me to their respective leaders.

Got some new toys and need their help.

Ciao,
Mad Max

Don't go away mad....just go away!

We need a foam off.
For a charity of course!

Got the Mad Max Espuminator 9000...ready to roll!

Don't go away mad....just go away!

Anybody flying into Midway around the 26th or 27th and back out on Sunday night or Monday? If so do you want to share a ride?

Or if there are any Chicago folks who I might be able to get a ride with in exchange for some gas money, and maybe some road head please let me know. Don't worry, as long as you have cruise control, I should be able to drive just fine with you 'down there'!:D

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Bumping this up.. its not too far off! Going to try to make this boogie.. and I'd love to do some organized RW jumps. Ideally.. I'd like to find a group of less than 15 to learn some big way skills with. Theres a GA record attempt coming up next year.
But really I'll do whatever as long as its fun and I'm learning something. :)

Look me up when your there. We always have several good organizers to work on those kinds of skills.

Several times during the boogie Tom Falzone and I do side by side speed stars out of the Casa.
Of course he always tries to cheat ..... but that's another topic.

Sandy
Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

I am sad to say that there will not be the Team Dirty Sanchez foam pit this year at Summerfest. Team Dirty Sanchez will still be there enjoying the festivities and doing initiations.
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

Look me up when your there. We always have several good organizers to work on those kinds of skills.

Several times during the boogie Tom Falzone and I do side by side speed stars out of the Casa.
Of course he always tries to cheat ..... but that's another topic.

Sandy

I would hope you try to cheat too, especially if I'm on your team.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.