Hille80

Emerald Coast Memorial Day Beach Boogie 2009

What kind of thread is this?
Dates and nothing else??????

I mean...WTF?

Sane people at least put the dates in the thread title and some detail in the thread.

Detail doesn't matter to me though...I'll be there if only to bask in the warm glow of Becky's wonderful smile.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

What part of "Memorial Day" doesn't make sense to you, you old fart!:P Looking forward to seeing you here soon!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

What kind of thread is this?
Dates and nothing else??????

I mean...WTF?

Sane people at least put the dates in the thread title and some detail in the thread.

Detail doesn't matter to me though...I'll be there if only to bask in the warm glow of Becky's wonderful smile.

check last years thread Andy, same thing. Only difference is it was started earlier.
Things to look into, that helicopter guy charging $70 for beach tours, one wonders if he will take the time to take 2 jumpers to 5k for the same amount. Guessing that would make him a tad more money than flying tourists along the beach all day.
Also, renting a school bus or some other very large vehicle to make the drive back from the beach far more enjoyable. That could be cost prohibitive though. Maybe the farm won't miss the bus for a weekend :):):P

Beach jumps!!!!!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Good ideas :)
I'm planning on being there. Would be curious to know about aircraft.

I can't wait to get sunburned beyond all recognition!

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

As of right now we will only have a Caravan and a C-182. M.D. the owner has been looking at an Otter from Spaceland. I am not sure if he has confirmed it yet. I hope he does it soon! I know people are trying to make plans with hotels and such. I will update when I know for sure. I look forward to having several "bushwackers " with you all!

Blue Skies,

Timber

Flights are booked, condo at Phoenix X is reserved B| Can't wait to taste the first bushwacker after a awesome sunset-jump to the Bama!

Spacelands Otter was a blast last year! Would be great to jump out of that rocket again! See you in 5 weeks! :)

Timmmberrrrr!! How ya doin' brutherr?!
I'm still waiting for approval on my ONE F*CKIN' DAY off from the hospital gestapo. Meanwhile, thinking optimistically:

1) What would be the best place to fly into (and expect one of my goofy ass friends to drive me in from)?
2) What are the most reasonable accommodations for someone flying in with no ground transportation.

2b) Hmmm....Anyone want to go in on a condo? I'm told I snore, but I'm couch-broken, make a world-class omelette, and I only purchase premium beer (and usually WAAYYY too much of it).;)

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

OK, I've been looking around, but I'm a little perplexed myself. I (and a few others) need info on the best lodging options available up around you guys. I've looked into:

1) The Condos: which I like, but are way steep. Unless:
Anyone want to put a condo group together?

2) The Hotels: of which the nearest one I found is 10 miles from the DZ (that's 126 in Post-Psycho Punch miles). Unless:
Are there any motels that are a less dangerous distance away?

3) Rented RVs: which are just outrageous.
Does anyone rent stationary campers for the weekend to bring to the DZ, or maybe rentals on an RV park nearby?

Yeah. I've hear of tents. The last time I was there mine was foreclosed on by ants one day then eaten by a micro-burst the next. I'd rather not try that again. Plus, I'm planning to fly in, and I'd rather not buy a bunch of camping gear I can't bring home.

Any useful suggestions other than crashing in the packing room and being awakened by Type A Personality jumpers at 6am, would be beerishly appreciated.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

What part of "Memorial Day" doesn't make sense to you, you old fart!:P Looking forward to seeing you here soon!B|

Hushpuppy give Pops a break.

Emerald Coast Memorial Day Beach Boogie is as confusing as Seargent Pepper's Magical Mystery Tour

It wasn't confusing until I came down. But then, the entire world was confusing at that point.
:D:D;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Timmmberrrrr!! How ya doin' brutherr?!
I'm still waiting for approval on my ONE F*CKIN' DAY off from the hospital gestapo. Meanwhile, thinking optimistically:

1) What would be the best place to fly into (and expect one of my goofy ass friends to drive me in from)?
2) What are the most reasonable accommodations for someone flying in with no ground transportation.

2b) Hmmm....Anyone want to go in on a condo? I'm told I snore, but I'm couch-broken, make a world-class omelette, and I only purchase premium beer (and usually WAAYYY too much of it).;)

What do ya need beer for when you have psycho's punch around.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Hushpuppy give Pops a break.

Emerald Coast Memorial Day Beach Boogie is as confusing as Seargent Pepper's Magical Mystery Tour

It wasn't confusing until I came down. But then, the entire world was confusing at that point.
:D:D;)

------:D:D:D-------

What do ya need beer for when you have psycho's punch around.:D

'Cause I wanna remember the chi-chis, dummy!! B|

Isn't that what video is for?:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

'Cause I wanna remember the chi-chis, dummy!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Isn't that what video is for?

------------------------------------

Ummm, I think that's what makes them not come out at all [:/]
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Goddamn Slackers! Why do I keep coming to this thing?! ;)
------------------------------

Bolas
Hille80
Hushpuppy
iluvtofly
PopsJumper
PsychoBob
RastaRicanAir(with the water gear I accidentally stole 2 years ago)& Natalie
skychas
Sletzer
wayneflorida