gweeks

Mid Atlantic Xtreme "MAX" Boogie. June 26-28 CASA, Otter!

Hell yeah man! If you really do have a Balloon connection, hit up gweeks that started this thread, he would be the one to talk to.

Just got back from STP and can testify that that CASA is a skydiving machine! We had a blast jumping from it all weekend, can't wait till it's at Delmarva!

MAX! MAX! MAX!
ZC OG

Should we start a who's coming from DZ.com and/or a DZ.commer attendee (then meet-n-greet set-up) list?

Wow - finally, after like 15+ years, I see DZ.commer's actually starting to know what even a "Delmarva" even is! B|

coitus non circum - Moab Stone

Hey Boogiers!

We want to get an idea of how many people are coming to the MAX Boogie so we decided to make a cutoff date for early registration. Starting June 5th registration will go from $25 to $30 for jumpers. Nonjumpers will still be able to register for $15.

Register Online Here

Please note that balloon jumps are not confirmed. We are working on it but there are no guarantees!

Sounds like a great idea! So far I'm tracking:

Bmore_Chrissy
Flyfast
gweeks
LuckyMcSwervy
merino007
nshmel
pnfilipowsky
scrumpot
surfrgrl1
velvetjo
x46255
yellow97tt6spd

I know I'm missing a ton of people... let's get this thing growing!

Bmore_Chrissy
Flyfast
gweeks
LuckyMcSwervy
merino007
nshmel
pnfilipowsky
scrumpot
surfrgrl1
velvetjo
x46255
yellow97tt6spd
rudderow

prob just for saturday and sunday though. can i get a discount on the registration for being a non-drinker? :)

Hey everyone,

Much as I hate to say it the MAX Boogie is being postponed because of an unforseen scheduling conflict with the CASA. The new date will most likely be in late July or early August. The dropzone manager is working with the plane owner to nail it down. I'll let everyone know as soon as I hear.

Anyone who registered can choose to use their registration fee for the new date or get a refund. Just let me know.

-Gregor