Hille80

The Farm in may

Hi,
a buddy and me from Germany heading to join the Memorial Day Beach Boogie at Emerald Coast may 22.-25 (Beachjumps, Bushwrackers and beer B| ). Staying in the US till may 31 and planning to do some more jump.
How busy is Skydive the Farm during the week and how are the weather conditions there in the end of may? Alternative trip would be to SD Spaceland. May be you have any other suggestions for us?!

Lookin' foreward to have a real cool time :)
Thanks, Alex

Hi,
a buddy and me from Germany heading to join the Memorial Day Beach Boogie at Emerald Coast may 22.-25 (Beachjumps, Bushwrackers and beer B| ). Staying in the US till may 31 and planning to do some more jump.
How busy is Skydive the Farm during the week and how are the weather conditions there in the end of may? Alternative trip would be to SD Spaceland. May be you have any other suggestions for us?!

Lookin' foreward to have a real cool time :)
Thanks, Alex[/reply

Alex
Great to here you are coming to our Beach Boogie again.:D
Wayne

Contact Hans. He's the DZO and is on this site. Here's a link to his info
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?username=Hans;As far as weather, you get the occasional storm but temperature-wise it should be nice B|.

A link to The Farm's Website.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com/

I'll probably be at Emerald Coast for the boogie as well. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves.

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251