guasacaca

Cheapest DZ in Europe

http://www.jumpticketprices.com/index.asp this is what you are looking for- it givs the prices and a currency converter to make it easy to use :)

i think the ukraine is the cheapest
Dudeist Skydiver #170
You do not need a parachute to skydive, you only need one to skydive again

According to my site (linked to in my sig and in posts above) Russia and Ukraine are the cheapest places to jump at the moment.

I hope Russia sort out their admin problems soon as I'm going there in August to jump!!

Another place that might be more easy to get to is Sweden. Depending on which DZ you go to prices can be quite cheap there. Vasteras is currently the cheapest (at least of the ones in my site's database). I've been there too, and it was a really nice, friendly DZ.

Depending on how many jumps you are wanting to fit in, overall cost won't be that much different for a lot of DZs in different countries - Poland, UK, Belgium...
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

Can someone tell me the cheapest country, or dropzone, in europe to skydive? I'm traveling through the summer, but need to rack up some jumps over April and May.

How many jumps are you talking? If you are talking about 100 jumps or more, then for that price you could go to Lodi in California, including airfares, save money and be garanteed to as many jumps as you are able. if you want to do 200, which is easy in two months there, you could save alot.

Lodi price US$13 per ticket if bought in bulk.

This is less than half of the usual USA price and less tahn half of the usual europe price. The least expensive in the world!

If you want to do around 100 jumps or or less or don't want to leave europe, then as far as I am aware, Gryttyom/Stockholms parachte club in sweden is the least expensive, that offers turbines and constant loads. At least in northern europe anyway. According to the Swedish backpacker I was talking to yesterday the swedish kronor is very low at the moment.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

russia is cheap

when they are jumping that is :)
no jumping in Russia right now. Not since Jan I believe. administrative problems

I have no idea where your information comes from but I jumped at Kolomna last weekend.. and I believe they have been jumping regularly all year (weekends so far, I think it reverts to 7 days a week in May).

Still something like 580 rubles a jump (cheaper if you buy blocks of tickets) - and at the moment they are using the Mi8 helicopter to 13,500.
So pretty cheap.

I'm NOT totally useless... I can be used as a bad example