chester

DZ around SE Alabama

Although Spence is right about jumping in Americus, GA, that is just a one-weekend thing.

If it was me, I would definitely go to Emerald Coast. That place is worth the 2 hour drive. Especially for the views from altitude and the famous Florabama Bar beach jumps.

I'm not sure how far from Enterprise it is, but there's a DZ in Quincy, FL, northwest of Tallahassee. You might look into that as well.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey man Im stationed here at Rucker. Ive been to all the dz around this area within a 5 hr drive.

Emerald coast 2.5 hrs- PROs great views and awesome folks florbama bar is cool and sometimes they do beach jumps in destin CONs I think last weekend was the last one having an otter in house back down to 182s give em a call

Quincy 2hrs- PROs Way laid back folks great level grassy landing area, shortest drive. Cons only 182s there and was told 27bucks to 10,500ft, alot of tandem buisness so you might wait a while for a load. I still enjoy it there

Opelika- 2 hrs 15min- laid back great people and rigger hooked me up w a last min repack, drainage dich thingy that is cool to swoop. Not too much of a tandem factory (at least when i went) Cons 182 only, about 3 times I went up on weekends they were closed .. 1 time I called the day before and was told they would be open.

Skydive Atl 3.5hrs Kingair great folks very mil friendly due to prox of benning. Nice packing area and great staff that will help you w anything. Cons distance and some of that red GA clay stained my white cell on my main (my fault lol)

Cullman. 4hrs- only been once but had a kingair i think. everyone was nice got free coaching and had a good packing area. Cons... distance from us

The Farm 4.5 hrs- My fav dz great plane staff rigger packer facilities bunkhouse swoop ponds. Cons the longest drive for us but I go there the most.B|

Atlanta skydive (SKYRIDE) 4.5 hrs pros- Otter Cons... just do a google search and make your own decision (Im not going to beat that dead horse)

Roaming DZ stuff in GA always kick ass and Im heading to next boogie in americus

OK after all that if you have any questions send me a pm and Ill tell you how to get ahold of me... I can always use someone to split gas w me on a trip

Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

Come see us at Emerald Coast! Word has it that we will be getting a C208 at the end of the month and we try to make a sunset beach jump every Sat! Come see and judge for yourself!:)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Come see us at Emerald Coast! Word has it that we will be getting a C208 at the end of the month and we try to make a sunset beach jump every Sat! Come see and judge for yourself!:)

You got mail. I'm actually in Rucker too

J-S
----

I will. Was supposed to go today the 4th but I had to fly instead and now it's 4pm so it's a little late but maybe.

J-S
----