busybob25

Best Dz's to travel in US between florida and west coat

Ok so I am planning a summer road trip around the USA to see seom things on my list of things to do but also to visit as many Dz's as I can along the way.

So far I have these ideas, Jump the space center and see a shuttle luanch, 30,000ft halo jump in memphsis, balloon jump in perris and maybe jump out of some infaltable in arizona.

Anyone have any ideas of Dz's to visit or anyone want to tag along on the raod trip????

If your going to be in Perris you should seriously consider stopping by Elsinore, its only about 10 or 15 minutes from Perris. You could also check out Skydive San Diego which is less than an hour south of Elsinore. Also San Diego is(was?) hosting helicopter jumps the last weekend of the month.

Wherever you go, have fun and be safe!
"Tell ya the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation."

skydive dallas is another very good dz in texas! let us know your plans so we can look out for u at whatever dz's you goto

Skydive Dallas is mostly a tandem Mill..I have more fun at little cessna dropzones like Freefall Express than skydive Dallas

[:/]hmm sure .....when is the last time you been ther??? Please name 1 other DZ that will fly a caravan with 5 fun jumpers all day.......or when the 182 was there they would fly it all day with 1 fun jumper ...they also have free bunk rooms they also gave away a day of free jumping on safety day and a free jump for everyone with the correct wing loading on safety day. never mind you are right sounds like the typical tandem mill .....it has never been a tandem mill (that i know of and my first jump there was in 2001) but it better than ever now with a new DZM
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

you might be right with a new DZM...
I was out at SDD in Jan 2009 when my friends came down for weekend..

Why do you say it is a tandem mill? I have also never been bumped off a load for any student.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Can you post "the list" of dropzones that you visit. I will be making a similar trip (only in reverse, Oregon to Georgia) in June and was thinking of doing the same thing, just drive from DZ to DZ.

Good luck on your trip, Hope you have nothing but great weather.
Tom
Thomas Crowe, NRP
Nationally Registered Paramedic
Red Hat Linux Geek