Nutz

Peanut's Welcome Home Boogie

Not this weekend, maybe next. B|

April 11th?

Oh, it's in Hazel Green, AL. PM me for directions.

Skydiving at Hazel Green again? Damn... That is where I made my first 20 something jumps when Skydive North Alabama was there.

I would love to get back up there but it looks like taxes are going to take up all my time. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We will not be at the airport, it will be on private property. We have the property owner's permission. :)
Edit: He has been in AFG.

I know he's been out there a long time. His homecoming is long overdue.

There's a chance I can make it, if I get my taxes done before then.

Need more info - type of plane, take-off point and LZ area. Just show me where to look for on Google Earth. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

OK, as any of you ladies who have had dealings with Peanut know - it is a disappointment. This is no exception. The boogie is hereby canceled and the traveling road show will be at The Farm for Easter. At least that is the plan today. :)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Um, plans have changed again. Lets just forget the whole thing. Asshole is going to spend Easter with his mother. B|
The weather isn't looking so hot anyway. Well, Saturday is supposed to be good. :S

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"