CSpenceFLY

RW Bigway Skills Camp:Americus,Ga.:May 1st-3rd

That stuff is piss!!!! i gots my own stuff that won't have me up and then down.
to each his own. :P

At least early in the morning there isn't much traffic. Gotta watch those cops though on 75 south below the city, they like to hide just on the other side of the hills.

Hmmmm....there seems to be an unsaid tie-in there, eh Paul?

OK....Count me in. I've been a lazy-fuck all too long. Time to get off my ass.

So... that's what it takes.
Interesting. :|
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

OK the following folks are part of the big way camp. IF your on this list and NOT coming please drop me a PM!!!

1. Lauraliscious
2. Simplyputsi
3. Sletzer
4. Aardvarkeater
5. Allyson Reel
6. Debbie Brock
7. Keith Brock
8. Andy
9. Micduran
10. Fortson
11. Jack Donovan
12. Landon (video)

Meet in front of Packing Kathy's area at 9:00. Plan on doing four jumps during the day with the group. Around lunch a few of us will go and do a demo. After the last jump there will be (beer) and a Q & A time.

Ought to be a blast. Cya soon

fr
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Many thanx to Jackie & Jack for all the time they took to make this event possible! Keith & I had a great time! Thanx to Fortson for taking the time for the big way camp. I know all that attended had a good time & learned lots. Nice to meet all the new folks, including Kristy, Michelle, Richard & all the others that joined us! Hope to see you all again soon! A great time was had by all & we're looking forward to next year!

Debi

Thanks again for the camp Fortson. I learned some new skills to try and lots of great information to think about. Can't wait to do more camps.

What he said. I appreciate you taking the time to teach us.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Thanks all but a big thanks goes to Jaclyn and Jack, the Americus Rotary club and local airport authority. Without the hard and I mean HARD work of these people I promise we wouldn’t have had a chance to have a camp!! Pretty neat what they pulled off just ask Chris how hard that stuff can be.

Every one who attended the camp seem to be making some good progress as we went along. I hope that ya’ll all keep pushing yourself safely toward a slot on the Ga. State record. These slots won’t be as easy to come by as some might think and each and everyone of you made an investment in time and money to achieve your goal.

Hope to see you all again.

Fortson

JEEZ what a dumb ass I am! I forgot to thank Landon and Bill for the GREAT video's. These two PAID for there lift tickets to shoot the videos for the camp and believe me nothing is better than having good video to de-brief with.

Bill as always great video, Landon you are going to be a natural with this - and that comes from Knowles himself.

Thanks guys

Yes, a big thanks to Landon and Bill for the video! Great job. Thanks to Fortson and Jack for the instructing on bigway stuff. It was a good weekend.
Thanks to all who participated in putting this together. Jacyln, good job! Thanks for inviting us.
ps Fortson, I promise to work on my kicking[:/]

-------------------------------------------------
Lord please help me to be the person that my dog thinks I am.

For these of you that expressed an interested in going to Deland see the below. Keep in mind that Carl's nick name is "Snarl" If you interested contact me and we can discuss, IF Carl is doing a camp and not just a big way weekend this would be a great way to get in front of him and learn.

Fortson

Mark your calendars
BIG-WAY Camps
Saturday May 30 and 31
Saturday June 20 & 21
Carl