CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com:Lindbergh Boogie:Souther Field-Americus,Ga:May 1st-3rd

Just to give a quick update on the other events...

The "Flying Feet" 5K will start at 8:00 AM on Saturday at South Georgia Technical College right next to Souther Field. Day-of registration begins at 7:00 AM and the cost is $20 ($15 before April 26th - get in touch if you're interested).

We will have inflatable playplaces for the kids (Moon Walk, Castle Bounce/Fun House, Giant Slide, Bungee Run), a dunking booth, a paper airplane flying contest, airplane rides (Cessna 172 with the Americus Flying Club), food vendors, etc...

There will also be a "grill out" with kegs and a DJ Saturday night.

More info coming soon... You can always email me direct at [email protected].

Thanks for the support and interest -- we're hoping a good time will be had by all!!

JK:P

If you are travelling to Americus....

Be careful about using "223 Airport Road" in Google Maps or Mapquest -- some of the online map generators actually show you a point south of town which is entirely INCORRECT.

To get a map to pull up so that you can actually see the airport, use "Souther Field Road" or "Highway 49 North" in Americus (zip 31709). The airport is N/NE of Americus by 2-3 miles.

Don't want y'all getting lost... ;)

Oh...BTW.

You too, Andrea.

You know I only tease the ones I like, Andy. ;)

And YOU know that I only stick my tongue out at you because...er...because....er....Mark told me to do it.
Yeah, that's it...Mark.

:D:D;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

The "Flying Feet" 5K will start at 8:00 AM on Saturday

I am definitely interested in this!!!!

Also, Jaclyn, I talked with Debra(?) at Brickyard RV Park yesterday. She had no idea this event was happening. She'll put up some fliers if you take them over there.

If anyone is looking for an RV park check out that one. Close to the airport and they have full hook-ups

Andy - let's just try to ignore the bounce house comments. :S
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

If anyone who's been following this thread is interested in the big way camp on Saturday please drop me a line. This is a very low stress, easy going thing for people that are interested in a slot on the Ga record attempt that Chris is kicking around or just wants to learn some basic big way skills. Cost is your standard jump ticket and whatever tip you feel like giving the video guy. We have slots for a just a few more.

Two weeks out. Some of us are heading to Texas for the 160 ways Tuesday.....then I come back and have Americus......I'll be lucky to even get to look at my rig in MAY!
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Aardvarkeater
Adam Sanes
Allyson Reel
Anthony & Kathleen Stone
Big Al
Bill Lesman
Bolas
CSpenceFLY
Debbie Brock
DittoDog
Hushpuppy + 1 (tentatively)
Jack Donovan
Jaclyn Kaylor
Justin Collins
Keith Brock
Larry Moore
Lauraliscious
Mark - normiss
Mike Sanes
Mirage62
PsychoBob
RoundCanopy (Bruce)
SimplyputSI
Sletzer +1
Slimcurly and Gina
tmaricle55
Uncle GrandPapa Whit and The Boss

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

I'm hacking up green smurfs and it sounds like a cat trying to get up hairball when I cough. [:/]It ain't pretty so I'll spare you this time. Have fun and I'll catch ya at the Farm next week.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

My plan was to leave around noon or 2ish.

Work equipment had other ideas. [:/]

I'll be there tonight, but super late.

Psycho: Hope ya feel better soon. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Thanks everyone for coming. I don't have all the totals but we had about 45-50 jumpers,did about 30 tandems out of about 27 Pac loads. The weather Sat. was a challenge,had to dodge some clouds. Sunday started a bit slow with a low overcast but after we got rolling Sunday turned out to be a very nice day.

No skydiving related injuries,no malfunctions,no reserve rides.

Not much to report on from Sat. evening. Very calm gatering with a few rounds of "Fire Jinga". Patent and trade mark applied for.

BTW,don't mess with the golf cart. It makes me an ass when people mess with my golf cart.

We enjoyed it! Thanks Jaclyn, for getting this together. Thanks also to Fortson, Jack, Spence, the pilot, Bill and Landon on video, and everyone else involved. Hope they invite us back next year.
We got 30 miles away Sunday, and the skies started turning blue, figures!
It was good to jump with our current group, along with some new faces. Good to see some old friends we have not seen in a while also.
keith
-------------------------------------------------
Lord please help me to be the person that my dog thinks I am.