CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com:Lindbergh Boogie:Souther Field-Americus,Ga:May 1st-3rd

Speaking of sig lines.

Dude, just type up "(bracket)hr(bracket) (sig line)" in MS Word or something, and have it ready to ctrl-v into every damn post you make.

Okay, yeah, that might get you banned. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

There is an outing planned with my whuffo camping friends this weekend, too. Not far from Americus.
I am just trying to decide if I want to camp at the boogie and go visit the whuffos or camp with the whuffos and go jump during the day.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Spence, think I'll get banned if I give you my sig line by proxy?

[raises hand]...ooh, ohh, can I answer that? :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

***I am just trying to decide if I want to camp at the boogie and go visit the whuffos or camp with the whuffos and go jump during the day.

Tell the wuffos you are camping with them. Tell the jumpers you'll be jumping with them and then meet me at the "No-Tell Motel" off the interstate around 0800pm!:o;):P:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I've got so much going on in the next few weeks, I can't think that far ahead, but I'll come if I can.

Spence, think I'll get banned if I give you my sig line by proxy? :D

Just don't pick on the mods, some of them are insecure and after you make one comment they think everything you say is about them.:D

Hello jumpers! While a few of you may know me from Skydive Atlanta, I know I am an unfamiliar name to most of you -- most of my jumping & pursuit of big way formations takes me to Deland and other places... But I extend my thanks to Chris for helping me spread the word about this upcoming event...

The Lindbergh Boogie is brought to you in part by the Rotary Club of Americus. As the only jumper in town, I am heading up the skydiving side of things. Believe it or not, the whuffos are excited about having us come to town!!

Souther Field is a large open airport with plenty of space and your choice of outs if needed. The Director of the Airport Authority is down for anything that will liven up the place a little bit -- there's a lot of history and potential at this place that no one pays attention to.

So here at the details for now, and if I miss anything you need just shout it out and I'll try to get you an answer:

Jumps
PAC 750XL from Skydive Deland
$15 Registration
$20 Jumps
Negotiating with packing & rigging services now - details soon!

Hotels
Quality Inn (Highway 19/MLK Blvd, 5-6 miles from airport) - 229-324-4431
**Skydiver Rate $60/night**
Hampton Inn (Hwy 280 East, ~4 miles from airport) - 229-324-2138
Regular Rate $110/night
Holiday Inn Express (Hwy 280 East next to Hampton) - 229-928-5400
Regular Rate $77.95/night
Windsor Hotel (Lamar Street Downtown, 4 miles) - 229-924-1555
Historic Landmark, 100+ years old
*Skydiver Rate $75/night*
Days Inn (Hwy 19/MLK Blvd, 5-6 miles)
Not the highest quality, but best value: $39.95/single bed or $49.95 double beds

RV/Tent Camping
RV slots will be available, but I have to meet w/ the airport director for a final Number and specifics re: power hookups, etc... You are also welcome to pitch a tent if so inclined. We will be allowed access to the FBO shower and bathrooms after hours.

Food Vendors
Rotary will be coordinating food vendors and concessions on site - details coming soon.

After Hours
Plans are in the works for a "hangar party" (or and "out in the open" party) after jumping wraps up on Saturday... High probability of a DJ on site with a couple of kegs available -- more details to come.

Local Restaurants
Lots of good local places to eat and drink in town, so I'll give a few to pick from...

Roman Oven Pizzeria (good pizza, sandwiches, and beer)
Pat's Place (good pizza, sandwiches, and beer)
Doghouse Bar and Grill (food and full bar)
Forsyth 1889 Bar & Grill (good food and beer selection)
La Hacienda (good mexican and cervesa)
Mrs. Mac's Fillin' Station (good food, beer)
Woods Swinging Wings (great wings, beer)

Chain Restaurants: Ruby Tuesdays, Zaxby's, Quiznos, Wendy's, Subway, Taco Bell, McD's, Captain D's, Sonic, KFC, Pizza Hut, Domino's Delivery, Burger King, Hardee's

Other Points of Interest you may need:
Mike's Party Center (package store)
WalMart Supercenter

The idea of this whole event is to draw the entire community out and get them excited about flying and skydiving. It will be a boogie for us, but an exhibition for them... We'll also be offering events for the whufffos like a 5K race, kids' coloring contest, paper airplane flying contest, airplane rides, obeserver rides, and much more... and hopefully when all is said and done they will still be excited and want us to come back next year!

This Is a first attempt, so be patient with me as we pull all the details together. I want this to be a great event for everyone involved. If you are a Facebookie, check out the event listed as "The Lindbergh Boogie." I will check this forum and Facebook regularly so I can try to answer any of your questions.

Look forward to jumping with all of you!!

Blue skies!!!!:)

I'll be there on Saturday. Adjusting some vacation plans for this, so I hope it comes together well :P

Bill Lesman
Big Al
CSpenceFLY
Debbie Brock
DittoDog
Keith Brock
Jack Donovan
Jaclyn Kaylor
Justin Collins
Larry Moore
Mirage62
PsychoBob
RoundCanopy (Bruce)
Sletzer +1
Slimcurly and Gina
tmaricle55

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I've got so much going on in the next few weeks, I can't think that far ahead, but I'll come if I can.

Tell me about it. :S Most of your stuff in the next few weeks is my stuff too. :P

But somehow I can never turn down a Roaming DZ boogie, especially when there are big way skillz to be learned! Damnit Spence, I just can't say no to you! :S:D;)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Aardvarkeater
Bill Lesman
Big Al
CSpenceFLY
Debbie Brock
DittoDog
Keith Brock
Jack Donovan
Jaclyn Kaylor
Justin Collins
Larry Moore
Lauraliscious
Mirage62
PsychoBob
RoundCanopy (Bruce)
Sletzer +1
Slimcurly and Gina
tmaricle55

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Aardvarkeater
Bill Lesman
Big Al
CSpenceFLY
Debbie Brock
DittoDog
Keith Brock
Jack Donovan
Jaclyn Kaylor
Justin Collins
Larry Moore
Lauraliscious
Mirage62
PsychoBob
RoundCanopy (Bruce)
Sletzer +1
Slimcurly and Gina
tmaricle55
Mike Sanes
Adam Sanes

The address for the airport is:
Souther Field Aviation, Inc.
223 Airport Rd.
Americus, GA 31709
Mike Sanes

Aardvarkeater
Allyson Reel
Bill Lesman
Big Al
CSpenceFLY
Debbie Brock
DittoDog
Keith Brock
Jack Donovan
Jaclyn Kaylor
Justin Collins
Larry Moore
Lauraliscious
Mirage62
PsychoBob
RoundCanopy (Bruce)
Sletzer +1
Slimcurly and Gina
tmaricle55
Mike Sanes
Adam Sanes
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Aardvarkeater
Allyson Reel
April (Manifest)
Bill Lesman
Big Al
CSpenceFLY
Debbie Brock
DittoDog
Keith Brock
Jack Donovan
Jaclyn Kaylor
Justin Collins
Larry Moore
Lauraliscious
Mirage62
PsychoBob
RoundCanopy (Bruce)
Sletzer +1
Slimcurly and Gina
tmaricle55
Mike Sanes
Adam Sanes

It's my pleasure to inform you that the same hottie that did manifest at Fitzgerald (Not Spence's wife, but she should be there too ;), the redheaded hottie, April) will be working manifest for this event as well.

Sincerely,
Her poster boy. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.