CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com:Lindbergh Boogie:Souther Field-Americus,Ga:May 1st-3rd

RoamingDZ.com in cooperation with Florida jumper Jaclyn Kaylor and the city of Americus,Ga. presents the first Lindbergh Boogie.

Souther Field in Americus was the site of Charles Lindbergh's first solo flight. The city of Americus,located about 35 miles west of Cordele,Ga. and I-75, use to have an aviation festival in celebration of that event. When it was decided to revive that festival it was Jaclyn who suggested including skydiving as part of the event. Jaclyn has gotten full support of the city officals, the airport and the community.

Which brings us to now. The event will run May 2nd and 3rd with jumps starting on Friday afternoon as soon as there are enough people there. They are bringing the PAC-750 up from Deland, Fla.
Registration is only $15 and jumps will be $20. Yes, I said $20

RV and tent camping welcome on the airport and Jaclyn will post the local hotel info. There is at least one shower at the airport available to campers.

Look for a post from Jaclyn in regards to food vendors and entertainment.

I also plan for someone to hold a bigway skills camp for anyone that would like to start working their way toward the Georgia State Record attempts that are in the works.There will be several World Team members on hand with a wealth of knowledge for those interested in learning the art of big way. There may be a small fee for the camp dependent of who is brought in and how many are interested. I have permission for a seperate thread for this camp so please post your interest there.

Hell, I might even get to skydive at this one:D
Look for posts here and on RoamingDZ.com

I still haven't fully recovered from the last boogie. :D:D:D

Me either. My bowels are still fucked up from the psycho punch. >:(:D

I'd love to attend this one but with it being in the same month as the impending birth of my 2nd kid, it'd be a hard sell to my wife.

If it goes well and the locals like the event, I'd put it on my calendar for next year!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I can't come because I'm a plane snob. The PAC is squishy. :P

Isn't the real reason because its the same plane from your home DZ and you want to jump something different when you travel? :P

Heck, I've jumped a shitload of aircraft but never the PAC750... It's about like a Caravan, right?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Isn't the real reason because its the same plane from your home DZ and you want to jump something different when you travel?

If the PAC is in GA, then that means I'm guaranteed the Otter or Skyvan at home. ;)

I started out on larger planes, so I just can't get used to being comfortable in the PAC. I think it holds about 10 people (?).
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I still haven't fully recovered from the last boogie. :D:D:D

:D:D:D
Amature drinkers :P

damn I cant make it out there for a while due to funds :(

would love to see you all again, maybe you guys could come over this way sometime?
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Id love to!! have no idea how or where but ... Im sure "Someone" could show me the ropes sometime

We have a boogie over at westplains for memorial weekend its in Ritzville WA, the east side... cindy and doc's gig

then in Aug, we have Leap for Lupus here at kaPOWsin

you all should come for that!!! ;)

(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Maybe you should throw a boogie

hmmmm Star Farms :) Lisa did such an awesome job, and it was a fantastic event!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

$20.00 jumps! COOL! Patty will now only have to work the corner on Friday nights (pay for my jump tickets) and she can take saturday off to wash my truck, mow the grass and still get the house cleaned on sunday.
:P:S

Thanks Spence!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Heck, I've jumped a shitload of aircraft but never the PAC750... It's about like a Caravan, right?

the door on a pac is about as wide as an otter. maybe slightly more narrow. BUT it's a bunch shorter than an otter door. shouldn't be a prob. for you billy. but for us 6 ft and over guys. It can make the climbout a bit of a challenge:P
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

"Ya know, I've never heard a plane described as squishy."

Ok, how about it's squishy in there. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon