grimmie

Lost Prairie Boogie 2009

He was definitely much happier at the time of the picture than 2 minutes before. Thanks for the pic, Karen.:)
And Lady, you were so behaved, prim and proper, etc.:P

Doc

PS That was my 1000th post - do I owe beer???:ph34r:

maybe you should be pied instead ---:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Did anyone get a still picture of the sunset during the cross country Saturday night? I don't think I've ever wanted my camera with me in the air so much before. That was an absolutely beautiful sight...... so many canopies with that beautiful sunset.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Just another crummy LP boogie with warm beer, too many Canuckians and crappy weather...

You "Cracks" had better start practicing for next year....hahahahahaha!!! We sucked LESS!!!!:P

We had to give it to you for ONE year!!! ;);)

Maybe THAT'S why the lights went out in the valley! :D:D:D
'Shell

Alright you bastard! You got me on here to look for you. :^) If you weren't as cool of a cat as you are, I wouldn't have felt as bad as I did for telling you I would not do any form of computer communication.

I am sticking to my guns and will not be getting on here much, but thought I would drop a line to say hey.

Good to see you again, homie. Let me know if you plan to come down to California anytime in the next year as my next out of state trip will be back to Lost Prairie. Sept. 18th-20th is the Byron Boogie, that will be the only Norcal event until next year.

Lost Paulie

Just realised I have no pictures from this boogie... Must have been on my laptop that got stolen in 2010...

If anyone has pics of me or my van, you know the one B| it would be awesome.

I was looking for a pic of me in my old rig but its not on FB, a little more digging and I resized I have nothing from my first prairie :(

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Just realised I have no pictures from this boogie... Must have been on my laptop that got stolen in 2010...

If anyone has pics of me or my van, you know the one B| it would be awesome.

I was looking for a pic of me in my old rig but its not on FB, a little more digging and I resized I have nothing from my first prairie :(

All the pictures of the van are blurry, didn't have the shutter speed set high enough and it was rocking back and forth.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun