grimmie

Lost Prairie Boogie 2009

I can take over for Bolass and wear a thong:$

Glad someone will be disturbing them.

Ya also need to wear one on locals night too... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Four days left although, somehow I suspect we won't be hearing back from Michelle until she returns.

we will be there in 7 and looking forward to seeing all of our LP friends.;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I think the loss of the rope swing last year and the loss of the brewery is just more than I want to deal with. I think we need to either:

A. Find another rope swing
B. Build a new one.

Also any word on if we have permission to land by the brewery again for old times sake?

I think the loss of the rope swing last year and the loss of the brewery is just more than I want to deal with. I think we need to either:

A. Find another rope swing
B. Build a new one.

Also any word on if we have permission to land by the brewery again for old times sake?

if you build it...they will come -:D
looks like we might be leaving on sunday instead.....so keep an eye out for us ---:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

2ndgensteinke
Amazon
Dangerroo
DBCOOPER and Debby
Dr.Dive
ep11300 Sly and NEcrewDOG
GrannyInTheSky
Grimmie
Karenmeal (with Jeff!)
kharkness
Ladydyver
Livendive
MadJohn
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Pattersd
SeaKev
Shannon and Jim (because there are not enough Canadians)
Shell666 (only to help my bro with the entertainment!)
Skootz
TallGuy
TheStepchild
vincearnone

Bad news- I'm missing Prairie again, more OT, vacation switches
Good news- none really, maybe watch the Blue Angels from the boat[:/]

Freefly organizer:
Greg Gasson

Well that's one way to sell it.

For those of you who don't already know. Greg Gasson is an amazing freefly organizer and coach. He's also a terrific authority on camera flying. We are going to be incredibly fortunate to have him at LP this year.

If I haven't impressed you yet, Greg also is credited with jumping without a rig, deploying a canopy from a rig he wasn't wearing and THEN putting it on. Have you jumped with a raft? He's jumped with a cars!, Finally he's exited aircraft and entered others while in freefall (See all this in Joe Jenning's Good Stuff DVD).

If you were hedging on whether or not to come this year, this alone should help you make the only wise decision.

You want this man's autograph in your log book. He’s an honest to god skydiving legend and one of the nicest skydivers you will ever meet.

Anyone from SLC/anywhere in Utah going to the boogie? Looking to hitch a ride and be there for the first load (I'm packerbitch and need to be there from first load til last). Don't necessarily need a ride home, so leave when you'd like. I'm planning on hitching a ride back with the otter.

Hopefully someone is going or can point in the direction of someone who is going. Flying there is too expensive and they don't do one way rentals. I'd rather not drive my gas guzzling van if i dont have to.
Ahhh, its great to be young and insane!

geez karen, i didn't realize that was you under camera when we were out there putting that shoulder in place ;);););)

thanks to everyone at LP for making it another great boogie! See you all again next year ---- I promise I will behave more next year:P

DPH # 2

He was definitely much happier at the time of the picture than 2 minutes before. Thanks for the pic, Karen.:)
And Lady, you were so behaved, prim and proper, etc.:P

Doc

PS That was my 1000th post - do I owe beer???:ph34r:

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"