grimmie

Lost Prairie Boogie 2009

>>

Make sure you stop at Fort Washington before heading for Byranada and their Kokanee shit beer. We will have some good beer for you to help you find your way to the degenerates B|B|:P:P

Doc

Doc, keep up those comments and no boobies for you! >:(>:(

:P

wouldn't that be a real bitch if i boycotted him too? :D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Doc,

Better their shirts up than their pants down. At least for the 90% male jumpers.

madjohn

Hey, you got that right! Thank god it is topless tuesday and not bottomless wednesday.:D

And Cindy, you are getting a butt whooping soon!:o:P
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

>>

Make sure you stop at Fort Washington before heading for Byranada and their Kokanee shit beer. We will have some good beer for you to help you find your way to the degenerates B|B|:P:P

Doc

Doc, keep up those comments and no boobies for you! >:(>:(

:P

wouldn't that be a real bitch if i boycotted him too? :D:D:D

:D:D:D:D Yes it would!! You should think about that! :D:D:D:D:D
'Shell

Doc,

Better their shirts up than their pants down. At least for the 90% male jumpers.

madjohn

Hey, you got that right! Thank god it is topless tuesday and not bottomless wednesday.:D

And Cindy, you are getting a butt whooping soon!:o:P

all talk and no play makes doc a dull boy --- :P:P:P

after that comment you may be sleeping with the dogs in the doghouse or out in the car :D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

just for your information... there will be a beer pong tournament Sunday the 26th at the lounge on the south porch. Single elimination, $5.00 entry fee 100% payback to 1st 2nd and 3rd place if you have never heard of beer pong check this out http://www.angelfire.com/ak6/beerpong/
Should be a great time!
the big dirty

just for your information... there will be a beer pong tournament Sunday the 26th at the lounge on the south porch. Single elimination, $5.00 entry fee 100% payback to 1st 2nd and 3rd place if you have never heard of beer pong check this out http://www.angelfire.com/ak6/beerpong/
Should be a great time!

B|
better start your team training!
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

all talk and no play makes doc a dull boy --- :P:P:P

after that comment you may be sleeping with the dogs in the doghouse or out in the car :D:D:D

Oh Doc....you are so sleeping in the car! Try not to drink too much so you can actually stay awake for the events this time. :D:D

I heard rumor that the old landing area was back....or will be landing in the same place as last year? anyone know...just curious ---- doc and i will be there regardless.;)

DPH # 2

"""Oh Doc....you are so sleeping in the car! Try not to drink too much so you can actually stay awake for the events this time. """

I have sworn off any alcohol at LP :):)

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

"""Oh Doc....you are so sleeping in the car! Try not to drink too much so you can actually stay awake for the events this time. """

I have sworn off any alcohol at LP :):)

is that rubbing alcohol or the kind that you drink?
DPH # 2

Want to do a water jump while at the Boogie? There will be a couple loads going into McGregor Lake. Bring your own gear and floatation device. You must meet the requirements shown in the Skydiver Information Manual, Section 6-5-C. 1. That is, have had the wet training for water jumps within the last 60 days of your jump. Call now to get on the list; slots are limited. 406-858-2493
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com

Well, Mikie and Lena are coming back, so that's a big plus.

madjohn

Yeah!!! Maybe i will finally get to jump with lena ---:D:D:D
DPH # 2

18 sleeps and counting!!!!

so looking forward to seeing my LP friends again ----;)

DPH # 2

I’ll once again be organizing a lingerie jump at the boogie. In case you have never had the pleasure of observing or participating in one, a lingerie jump is pretty much what it sounds like. A jump where the participants are all wearing, you guessed it… lingerie.

What you might not have guessed is that the participants are traditionally MEN. The horrors!!! Now being the inclusive group we are we’re inviting the ladies to join us as well.

So man up. Bring something daring, provocative, racy, and downright scandalous with you to Montana and then lets see how well it holds up to freefall. For those of you who want to play but might be feeling a bit modest feel free to cover yourself as much as you need to but please stick with the general theme and spirit of the jump.

We’ll be dedicating this jump to our departed friend Party Ken who participated the last time we did this. I know he was hoping to join us again this year.

mmm...don't know if i can talk doc into wearing lingerie' or not ------will have to pack extra just in case -:o:o:o:o

DPH # 2