grimmie

Lost Prairie Boogie 2009

Whoops, broke my arm. [:/]

Wouldn't miss the prairie though, I just might have to go to the beach - more.
Would rather skydive and stop in at the beach. That's life, it's not my drinking arm so I'll be okay.

Shannon

if i showed up 10 days after acl/mcl/lat meniscus surgery you can show up after a broken arm - i understand your pain skysister and will be there to help nurse those wounds if you would like.;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

if i showed up 10 days after acl/mcl/lat meniscus surgery you can show up after a broken arm - i understand your pain skysister and will be there to help nurse those wounds if you would like.;)

Oh have no doubt we will be there, wouldn't miss our 5th anniversary and can't imagine what Tall Guy would write about me on the tent. ;)
Sorry no beer involved! Just a dumb assed landing on my 2nd jump of the year after 8.5 months off.

Sometimes, rarely, but sometimes being Canadian can suck = WINTER!

I have the whole LP event off of work. Anyone want to plan a side trip to Glacier during the week? I was thinking Tue-Wed or so.

count doc and i in......we are always up for fun and games.:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Oh have no doubt we will be there, wouldn't miss our 5th anniversary and can't imagine what Tall Guy would write about me on the tent. ;)
Sorry no beer involved! Just a dumb assed landing on my 2nd jump of the year after 8.5 months off.

Sometimes, rarely, but sometimes being Canadian can suck = WINTER!

well....we will have to make sure that you are nursed back to health appropriately.....:D:D:D
DPH # 2

41 sleeps and counting!;)

I'm at 38 ... B|B|B|;)

we would probably go early if i didn't have the kids and had to work the tandem clipboard at the home dz....ah....do we need to bring bling for this trip???
DPH # 2

I'm at 38 ... B|B|B|;)

we would probably go early if i didn't have the kids and had to work the tandem clipboard at the home dz....ah....do we need to bring bling for this trip???

Well we'll see you when we see you then!

And there's always room for bling!! ;););)
'Shell

I'm at 38 ... B|B|B|;)

Well we'll see you when we see you then!

And there's always room for bling!! ;););)

let me know if you need help with jello this year as well...as usual i am game for most anything.....:):):)
DPH # 2

>>

Make sure you stop at Fort Washington before heading for Byranada and their Kokanee shit beer. We will have some good beer for you to help you find your way to the degenerates B|B|:P:P

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Byranada and their Kokanee shit beer

It's Byranada now not Camp Canada and that's slander. Us Byron boys are classing up the joint. Last year it was Lang apleanty. And while Lang may be no more we'll still be stocking with some of the finest brews available south of the Canadian border.

It's Byranada now not Camp Canada and that's slander. Us Byron boys are classing up the joint. Last year it was Lang apleanty. And while Lang may be no more we'll still be stocking with some of the finest brews available south of the Canadian border.

Yes you guys do class up the joint! Bring lots of beer for me, kay?! :)
'Shell

>>

Make sure you stop at Fort Washington before heading for Byranada and their Kokanee shit beer. We will have some good beer for you to help you find your way to the degenerates B|B|:P:P

Doc

Doc, keep up those comments and no boobies for you! >:(>:(

:P
'Shell

It's Byranada now not Camp Canada and that's slander. Us Byron boys are classing up the joint.

Just what we need... a bunch of byron boys pulling their shirts up every time the plane goes by....
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

It's Byranada now not Camp Canada and that's slander. Us Byron boys are classing up the joint.

Just what we need... a bunch of byron boys pulling their shirts up every time the plane goes by....

Ummm ... they've been known to do that from time to time.

;);)
'Shell