grimmie

Lost Prairie Boogie 2009

As if I'd miss out.

My round trip to Kalispell has just been booked.
July 24th through August 3rd (Because the boogie aint over till Monday!)

Your starting to sound Canadian, Monday is a holiday after all.

Tallguy just knows that the Sunday night dinner in Byranada is AWESOME, the LP Lounge after that is OURS and then come Monday, a lovely lunch of pepperoni and sauerkraut pizza at Moose's before he hits the airport.

He's smart. :)
'Shell

I just got a job in the area, so looks like LP will be our new home DZ in 3 weeks! That should help improve my jump-meet track record. B|

2ndgensteinke
Amazon
Dangerroo
DBCOOPER and Debby
Dr.Dive
ep11300 Sly
GrannyInTheSky
Grimmie
Karenmeal (with Jeff!)
kharkness
Ladydyver
Livendive
MadJohn
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Pattersd
SeaKev
Shannon and Jim (because there are not enough Canadians)
Shell666 (only to help my bro with the entertainment!)
Skootz
TallGuy
TheStepchild
vincearnone

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Fun Beverage, a local distributor bought up a bunch, Adam said they were trying to lay some in, we can only hope. Otherwise what am I going to drink for 10 days/nights?

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Vacation granted...and flight is being reserved. Can't believe i'm finally going to this boogie! B|

2ndgensteinke
Amazon
Dangerroo
DBCOOPER and Debby
Dr.Dive
ep11300 Sly and NEcrewDOG
GrannyInTheSky
Grimmie
Karenmeal (with Jeff!)
kharkness
Ladydyver
Livendive
MadJohn
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Pattersd
SeaKev
Shannon and Jim (because there are not enough Canadians)
Shell666 (only to help my bro with the entertainment!)
Skootz
TallGuy
TheStepchild
vincearnone

Skydive Radio!!!

That should be good for one night, then........[:/]

You could bring some Chateau MadJohn with you ... that would cover another night. ;);)

The Lost Prairie experience is way more than just Lang beer people. ;)

Like nudity and debauchery. B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

That should be good for one night, then........[:/]

You could bring some Chateau MadJohn with you ... that would cover another night. ;);)

The Lost Prairie experience is way more than just Lang beer people. ;)

Like nudity and debauchery. B|

I have no idea what you are talking about:S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Wahoo!!!! I have ALL of Lost Prairie off!!!! I just got a new job in Spokane and that was one of the prereq's.

How many more sleeps till LP?

I am thinking there will be lots of trouble to get into. We will get together when you get here and start figuring out meals if you would like - and other good stuff to bring too!;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

as i would love to stock up for jump meet i really can't because our walk in cooler is out of order..... lang is better tasting when kept cold.... i can take a few personal orders to be kept in my fridge... keep it in mind fun beverage only bought a couple pallets so if you want it let me know i already have a couple on reserve:)

the big dirty

May be adding my name to the list, and any other drunken canadians who passed out in my van the day I leave for LP!

Taking roofied chicks across the border would make you an international criminal... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

That is retarded. Why would anyone ever use roofies on a Canadian? They are the most accommodating nationality on the planet.

Simply walk up to one and say, "Excuse me but I believe you are supposed to be passed out drunk in the back of my van."

Chances are pretty good they’ll say “Sorry Eh” and then proceed to get drunk and pass out in the back of your van. It’s as if they are willing victims of the Jedi mind trick.

This probably wont work on Americanized Canadians and is less likely to work on a French Canadians. But that’s OK because if they said yes you might never get the smell out of your upholstery.

""This probably wont work on Americanized Canadians and is less likely to work on a French Canadians. But that’s OK because if they said yes you might never get the smell out of your upholstery. ""

LMFAOB|B|

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

This probably wont work on Americanized Canadians and is less likely to work on a French Canadians. But that’s OK because if they said yes you might never get the smell out of your upholstery.

Thats why you put down plastic sheets first. Makes cleaning up much easier. Also it help to dispose of any evidence:|
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)