grimmie

Lost Prairie Boogie 2009

The Byron Boys usually do an overnight trip to Glacier. Stop by Byranada when you get there and see what's up!

Awesome! Thanks! I'll just start shouting, "Byranada!" over and over again until I find them.....

That'll work. ;);)

Edited to add a picture to help you get your bearings. Look for the M*A*S*H pole! B|B|
'Shell

I don't see any boobs - how the heck do you think we can recognize Byranada without boobs??:S

And granny, yes of course you can play with us - looking forward to it!

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

free jello shots for all!

I'll be sure to remind you of this statement. Nightly. :P

You should print it. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

The Byron Boys usually do an overnight trip to Glacier. Stop by Byranada when you get there and see what's up!

Awesome! Thanks! I'll just start shouting, "Byranada!" over and over again until I find them.....

It's a collection Byronites and Canuckians, i.e. not exactly a difficult group to find. :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

maybe i will be able to distract you while playing poker with boobies this year :P:P:P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Just follow the smell of good food, cheap booze and cigarettes Byronites and Canuckians. That should get you there. Oh yeah, and a big Canuckian flag.:P

Fixed it for ya. :D

Blues,
Dave

Heyheyhey!!! You be nice!!! :P

Val, just look for the attached sentries and you'll find the gateway to Byranada.

Please note that the sentry on left may not look exactly as illustrated. This pic is a few years old since he wasn't there LAST YEAR to get an updated shot! :P:P;)
'Shell

Grimster, and all other LP devotees,

This is not April Fools. Lang Creek Brewery is going out of business in a couple of weeks. Whatever effects the economy downturn has had, it has affected the owners and they are cutting their losses.

As I see it, the only chance we have to maintain what has become a good part of the LP experience is for a skydiver to win the MegaMillions lottery on Friday and buy the Brewery. Even Tall Guy, who always gives me shit about buying lottery tickets is considering it. So spread the work to all the skydivers you know, let's save this for US.

blue skies and cold Lang beer,
Madjohn

As I see it, the only chance we have to maintain what has become a good part of the LP experience is for a skydiver to win the MegaMillions lottery on Friday and buy the Brewery. Even Tall Guy, who always gives me shit about buying lottery tickets is considering it. So spread the work to all the skydivers you know, let's save this for US.

Not because I saw it as a smart investment but because I knew it would make you happy Mad John, I put down 5 perfectly real "in-the-hand" dollars on Lottery Tickets. I am sad to inform you that I did not get a single number. And it would appear nobody else hit the jackpot either.

It pains me deeply to know that our beloved Lang Creek beer and the brewery itself will only live on in our hearts. I believe we will all think back on it fondly.

It is only suitable that we have a 10-day wake in Montana this year to honor it's passing. What fitting beverage can we toast it with?

I still think a math teacher should know better.