grimmie

Lost Prairie Boogie 2009

there is always the red nightie nite....although it does get a little chilly wearing lingerie around at night at LP :$:$:$:$

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

another thought might be mardi gras theme ----- there is lots of flashing going on anyway, you might as well earn some beads for doing it.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Which night was that again? I promise to do it this year!

haven't gotten that far....usually gia or beth plans it....it was their tradition after all. however, they weren't there last year so me and doc encouraged the lingerie wear. i am sure that we could be encouraged to carry on the tradition again if need be.;)
DPH # 2

there is always the red nightie nite....although it does get a little chilly wearing lingerie around at night at LP :$:$:$:$

I think the girls that participated had no shortage of offers to keep them warm. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

2ndgensteinke
Amazon
Dangerroo
DBCOOPER and Debby
Dr.Dive
ep11300 Sly
GrannyInTheSky
Grimmie
Ladydyver
Livendive
MadJohn
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Pattersd
Shannon and Jim (because there are not enough Canadians)
Shell666 (only to help my bro with the entertainment!)
Skootz
TheStepchild
vincearnone

Not sure of dates yet, but Muttley & I will be there this year.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

If I were to fly on a commercial carrier to go to LP, what airport would I fly in to? And how long of a drive would it be from that airport to LP? Would I need to rent a car?

You can fly into Kalispell, but I believe it would be cheaper to fly into Spokane. From Kalispell LP is about an hour. From Spokane its about 4. If you post your flight info and it works out with someone else coming in, I'm sure they'd give you a ride.

was just looking the LP website.....there is going to be a helicopter this year? yeah!!!!:)

DPH # 2

yeah...i will miss the skyvan too....but helicopters could be lots of fun and trouble for us to get into skootz.....:D:D:D

see you this weekend.;)

DPH # 2

Is anybody planning a side trip? I'd like to go to Glacier National Park and maybe do a few other things while I'm there, and I just thought it might be more fun to do that with others :)

I do really want to go to Glacier, but it's going to depend on work. I will have to wait until July to know what is going on. If you get a group together please keep me in the loop.

2ndgensteinke
Amazon
Dangerroo
DBCOOPER and Debby
Dr.Dive
ep11300 Sly
GrannyInTheSky
Grimmie
Ladydyver
Livendive
MadJohn
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Pattersd
Skootz
TheStepchild
vincearnone
JohnMitchell
Vskydiver

JohnMitchell and I will be there one weekend only. So don't blink or you'll miss us! Then we've got to get back so we can put the Leap for Lupus boogie together! You're all going to that one too aren't you?B|

JohnMitchell and I will be there one weekend only. So don't blink or you'll miss us! Then we've got to get back so we can put the Leap for Lupus boogie together! You're all going to that one too aren't you?

Absolutely!!! B|B|

You are going to arrange nice blue skies to go with the beautiful view in that area, aren't you?
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

JohnMitchell and I will be there one weekend only. So don't blink or you'll miss us! Then we've got to get back so we can put the Leap for Lupus boogie together! You're all going to that one too aren't you?

Absolutely!!! B|B|

You are going to arrange nice blue skies to go with the beautiful view in that area, aren't you?

That's the plan but..... :D A good time will be had regardless I'm sure!! B|

2ndgensteinke
Amazon
Dangerroo
DBCOOPER and Debby
Dr.Dive
ep11300 Sly
GrannyInTheSky
Grimmie
Ladydyver
Livendive
MadJohn
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Pattersd
Skootz
TheStepchild
vincearnone
JohnMitchell
Vskydiver

JohnMitchell and I will be there one weekend only. So don't blink or you'll miss us! Then we've got to get back so we can put the Leap for Lupus boogie together! You're all going to that one too aren't you?B|

yeah!!!!!! does that mean doc and i get to do a jump with you guys? let us know if you would like to have dinner with us one nite.....you know, doc is a good cook.;)
DPH # 2

Is anybody planning a side trip? I'd like to go to Glacier National Park and maybe do a few other things while I'm there, and I just thought it might be more fun to do that with others :)

The Byron Boys usually do an overnight trip to Glacier. Stop by Byranada when you get there and see what's up!
'Shell

yeah!!!!!! does that mean doc and i get to do a jump with you guys? let us know if you would like to have dinner with us one nite.....you know, doc is a good cook.;)

Oh! That sound fun!! :D:D

we have been known for fixing a mean drink as well :P:P:P
DPH # 2

The Byron Boys usually do an overnight trip to Glacier. Stop by Byranada when you get there and see what's up!

Awesome! Thanks! I'll just start shouting, "Byranada!" over and over again until I find them.....
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning