grimmie

Lost Prairie Boogie 2009

You know that I have started making my color coded lists!! :D:D

I look forward to this boogie all year...seriously I think Tami and I started planning stuff last year on the drive home.

Keith is coming. He already took the whole boogie off of work. I think he needs to rock the peacock hair coloring at LP!

I wonder if Gokul will be working at Lang then?

I have to talk Brian into coming up for the last weekend.

9:02 Pacific time.;):P

As the official "un-official LP entertainment director" I now invite you to join us for the best week of skydiving fun and other "stuff" known to the jumping world. Come on skymama. One trip to LP and you will let us post the LP thread a year in advance!:ph34r:

You know that I have started making my color coded lists!!

I look forward to this boogie all year...seriously I think Tami and I started planning stuff last year on the drive home.

Keith is coming. He already took the whole boogie off of work. I think he needs to rock the peacock hair coloring at LP!

I wonder if Gokul will be working at Lang then?

I have to talk Brian into coming up for the last weekend.

I sure wish I could take the whole week, but I'll probably have to drive up Wednesday night like last year. I'll be glad to have company, if any one wants to ride with me.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

I'm going to start harassing our email list about going. I figure I'll wait until Apr 1. I also need to harass everyone about the boogie at The Ritz!

I'm sure we'll be able to find someone to ride up with you. I think Tami and I are going up Wednesday morning again. That seemed to work out well for work.

I need to get on a Mad John load this year. Pretty please...take me!

Once again I am going to try and stay sober except Saturday night. (Yeah...that was my goal last year too....it didn't work! :P:$)

yeah - lp thread! I told doc we should stay up and post at midnight.....but, then we figured since we weren't officially official and all we might get into trouble:$:$:$:$.

Grimster....yes i will bring poker money and maybe since i won't be hopped up on vicodin i may actually do ok.

Skootz/Granny - we will be up on sunday the 26th or monday the 27th for the week. if you guys want to do any meal planning with us let us know.....we tend to camp near the border of byranada --- but as always we are pretty easy to find. We will have our trailer again this year and rumor has it a jumper who boarded with us last year will be coming again and showing off his thong. :o:o:o

MJ - dinner invitation stands; besides we could make it a night of wine tasting as well -- even though the lang tends to go over better.;)
I believe that there will be a larger contingency from westplains attending this year compared to last year.

let's start the List:

Amazon
Dr.Dive
GrannyInTheSky
Grimmie
Ladydyver
MadJohn

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

12:02 AM?

You people! :S:ph34r:

Yeah, I'm disappointed they were late too... :P

Gonna try to be there. Last year was awesome and now I can enter into the Lang load drawing. B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

let's start the List:

Amazon
Dr.Dive
GrannyInTheSky
Grimmie
Ladydyver
MadJohn
Skootz

We will so hook up for meals. I swear we feed half of the people who tented it last year. We brought up SO much food.

Heidi is starting AFF again. Her and Rich are already on board for coming up.

Recession, what recession? I'm going skydiving !
New for 2009: Helicopter jumps.

Do you have ideas to make the Boogie better? (Yes, I've already heard FREE BEER!) Raffle prizes? Goody bag at registration? Seminars? Better sunsets? What? Your thoughts please?
I'm thinking about live music, DJ tunes, freefly organizers, free beer (in lower case.)
Your suggestion just might make the top ten list.

------------------------------------------------------------
42nd Annual Skydive Lost Prairie, Montana, Boogie
July 25 through August 3
Skydive Lost Prairie, Inc.
FFI: Fred Sand
Voice: 406-858-2493
Toll Free: 888-833-5867
FAX: 406-858-2405
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com
------------------------------------------------------------

The official Skydive Lost Prairie FACEBOOK page:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54792876016

The LP Boogie FACEBOOK page:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21966575744
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com

Helicopter jumps?!?! Yippee!!!! I will gladly bring a case of beer for my first helicopter jump!!! I've been wanting to jump a helicopter for SO long! I didn't think I could be more excited about the LP Boogie...but that just did it!

As for what else....bigger bonfires. :)

Ticket purchased, car reserved.:)

Yeah, what he said. B|B|B|B|B|

Amazon
Dr.Dive
GrannyInTheSky
Grimmie
Ladydyver
MadJohn
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Pattersd
Skootz
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Helicopter jumps?!?! Yippee!!!! I will gladly bring a case of beer for my first helicopter jump!!! I've been wanting to jump a helicopter for SO long! I didn't think I could be more excited about the LP Boogie...but that just did it!

As for what else....bigger bonfires. :)

Doc and I would do the helicopter jumps......ohhhh...and to see monkey and krisanne - yippeee!!!!!!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Hey Skootz, we may have helicopter jumps at the West Plains boogie in May, so bring your beer thereB|

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"