Heatmiser

1 day in Orlando, FL, where would you jump?

Im in town in May for one day, alone, and want to make some FL jumps. Which DZ would you go to?
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Ill have a rental car, and 1 whole day, so I don't mind driving up to a couple hours.
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Im in town in May for one day, alone, and want to make some FL jumps. Which DZ would you go to?

I second that motion on ZHills

Thirded - Go to Z-hills. And next time, plan better so you have more than one day of jumping while here. :P
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I may be able to squeeze two. Does z-hills have bunkhouses? Also, I don't jump with an AAD, (other than my left hand) is that a problem there?

If you are in for 1 day definitely do Deland. Closer to Orlando and remeber that off seasson is coming, so ZHills will be closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Also, deland has a PAC 750, so they do not need the minimum Otter fill to put up a jump run.
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Sorry, specifics might help. May 1st and maybe the 2nd, if i can make it happen. That is a Friday, and a Saturday.

I really like sebastian, zhills and lake wales ---- that may not be helpful but all three are great places to jump.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Thanks everyone! Pretty sure I've decided on Z-Hills, hope to see some of you there! I know it is the very beginning of the off season, but I can't pass up the opportunity to jump over Florida!B|

I am actually trying to schedule some time in the evening while I'm there. Great minds think alike........................and so do ours!;):P