jdobleman

LP 2009

I'm too old to remember. When does Skymama let us start the LP "too many people with time on their hands and posting needless stuff just to keep in touch" thread?

madjohn:P:P:P

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

well....doc and i will be there again and hopefully back into full jump mode. i have 40 jumps on my new knee since my surgery - got back in the air in october. sooooo....we will be there to torture you. may we kidnap you one night and wine you and dine you....I am making a request way in advance in hopes you won't be too busy!

eta: I did accomodate you for topless tuesday :D:D:D:D:D

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

If I remember last year, bout this time, when I was leaving for Indonesia, I made a feeble attempt at starting the LP thread a day or 4 early, and got shot down by our favorite moderator.:o:o But, by gawd, you are MAD JOHN and prolly will get away with it. :)
Sorry, Mama, can't help myself. I am extending you a personal invitation to LP this year, and will buy you 2 jumps if you come:) I do apologize, I think Bolass will be there too.:S (Keep your panties on tight, though - he tends to go lowwww):P

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

If I remember last year, bout this time, when I was leaving for Indonesia, I made a feeble attempt at starting the LP thread a day or 4 early, and got shot down by our favorite moderator.:o:o But, by gawd, you are MAD JOHN and prolly will get away with it. :)
Sorry, Mama, can't help myself. I am extending you a personal invitation to LP this year, and will buy you 2 jumps if you come:) I do apologize, I think Bolass will be there too.:S

Doc

how about this skymama ---- i will hold doc down and you can have someone administer the spankings rather it be you or a person of your choice :P- hell people may pay the price of admission just to see that!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

I'm too old to remember. When does Skymama let us start the LP "too many people with time on their hands and posting needless stuff just to keep in touch" thread?

madjohn:P:P:P

THE LIST

Amazon
----PMS Jumps?????
Dr. Dive --- god help us all
Josh the Paintball guy
Ladydyver --- back in action; there may be some extra altitude with her on board:P
DPH # 2

This is not fair, it is 1:30 AM in Florida;):P:P

shhhhh.....moderators are sleeping .... shhhhh.
DPH # 2

When they wake up, this is going to be a FLAMING thread - how could they possibly lock it then??????

Hey - lets drunk dial Bolass and enlist his help:PB|

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I think she is out of town
:):)

i can think of others who will light this thing on fire ;)
DPH # 2

Hey we are we rkin on it

I bet we can even get someone to spank her later this weekend... if she does lock it..

Hey we are we rkin on it

I bet we can even get someone to spank her later this weekend... if she does lock it..

if she is in fitzgerald i imagine i know of a person or two who would apply for the positions:P
DPH # 2

Hey we are we rkin on it

if she is in fitzgerald i imagine i know of a person or two who would apply for the positions:P

U Betcha

4 months before the boogie, the rules are the same for you guys as everyone else.

I'm gonna lock this now until we have the "official" thread with all the info people need. Besides, I'm at a boogie and can't be bothered with your silliness. :P

And don't think you can start another thread like this because you know I'm at a boogie, I WILL be back to check-up on you now, especially Doc! ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon