ladydyver

West Plains Skydiving May 21st - 25th

how exciting!

we put a final coat of sealant on the showers yesterday and the hanger is looking fantastic. bathrooms are up and running!!!! bigbird comes back in 2 weeks and we are all chomping at the bit to fly in her......hopefully weather will be good!;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I was shocked that you got Brian to work in Hamilton last year! ;) I say 10 minutes would be the appropriate waiting time. But it is Brian....so no holding your breath on him coming. I did tell him it is HIGHLY unethical to request a boogie shirt and then not show up....and then I begged him a little too....I even gave him the pouty face :)

Promise to flash him!;);)

I could probably help with that request....if i were persuaded :D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

:)

I thought you were trying to encourage him.:P

Boobies work with most men and alot of women too. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hey everyone

My wife and I just moved to Montana and are planning on coming out for the boogie. We both need a reserve repack. I called and left a message at the dz but haven't heard back. Can anyone pm me with a good local rigger.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting new friends.

Hi Ben,

We have several riggers, but the one in the Spokane Valley is Jim Lennox, I will PM you his phone #.

Welcome, looking forward to meeting you.

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Hey everyone

My wife and I just moved to Montana and are planning on coming out for the boogie. We both need a reserve repack. I called and left a message at the dz but haven't heard back. Can anyone pm me with a good local rigger.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting new friends.

sounds like you will be well taken care of. We are looking forward to meeting you and doc and I will be over to LP for their boogie --- wouldn't miss it for the world.;)
DPH # 2

Looks like I'll be headed east to join you fine folks for what should be an "enjoyable" weekend. Got the new rig ready to go (check out the Infinity thread).B|

Valinda, I'll take a L tee, if it's not too late.

It's not too late! I have you down for a large! See you there! B|

Oh darn, Jeanie!!

Been there, done that, sutured it up myself!!:o

Heal fast.

Doc

Good thing it was not running full out.. I was just limbing the little ones off a big limb..... and I got a small kick back.... amazing it just grazed my knee....:S:S:S

This is my very first chain saw injury.... the jeans.... well they are seriously trashed... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK... the lydocaine with epi... is wearing off and the dilaudid is not kicking in yet.

Oh darn, Jeanie!!

Been there, done that, sutured it up myself!!:o

Heal fast.

Doc

Good thing it was not running full out.. I was just limbing the little ones off a big limb..... and I got a small kick back.... amazing it just grazed my knee....:S:S:S

This is my very first chain saw injury.... the jeans.... well they are seriously trashed... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK... the lydocaine with epi... is wearing off and the dilaudid is not kicking in yet.

HOLY CRAP !! [:/]
sorry to hear of all this, hope you feel better soon!
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

I'm working on the "cheap boogie T-shirt" right now. Front and back screen printing. I'm only making so many so if you want to reserve one ahead of time to make sure you get one before they're all gone -- ya better contact me and let me know what size you need. B|;)

Millertime24-Large...Yup looks like I'll be able to make it.
Muff #5048