ladydyver

West Plains Skydiving May 21st - 25th

Cant make it. Brother is graduating flight school that time frame and I told him I would be there. Oh well maybe next year. If you want I can adjust my shcedule on Thursday and hit Boise @ around 4, but that means we would be getting there around the crack of midnight. Either way doesn't matter to me since I have all of Thursday off.
Muff #5048

Your math is WAY off on the time....if I leave Boise at 4:00 I usually get to Ritzville around 8:00-8:30 their time. (They are on pacific time zone) But its all good. I'm not positive on what time I'll get off. So I'll just meet you up there. Have a beer ready for me!

I can't wait to start jumping!

Your math is WAY off on the time....if I leave Boise at 4:00 I usually get to Ritzville around 8:00-8:30 their time. (They are on pacific time zone) But its all good. I'm not positive on what time I'll get off. So I'll just meet you up there. Have a beer ready for me!

I can't wait to start jumping!

Yeah, I suck at the game of math.[:/] Maybe I need to talk to Grannyinthesky:D. Ill definately have a beer waiting for you and I'm also looking foward to getting a buch of jumps in (hopefully one from a heli).B|
Muff #5048

Hey Cindi, Any idea what time jumping will start on Friday? I'm having a hard time deciding when to head that way. If I don't leave until early Friday morning, I can get a few more jumps in here Thursday evening. :)

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

I saw that they start Thursday evening, but I have to work Thursday. I won't get done in time to jump up there on Thursday. Sooooooo, since I can't resist a chance to jump, I figure I can jump in Star Thursday evening and then get up early and be jumping at West Plains by noon Friday at the latest.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Now that the Fantastic weekend at the Kamloops May Meet is over I can focus in on "The Ritz". I will have a good number of wingsuits and want to get the flock going even more in the NW!

Want your First Wingsuit Flight, Some more Coaching to get yourself more dialed in, want to try a new suit out or just want info GO TO THE BOOGIE!!....

Lots of talk about the Boogie and I want my portion to kick some ass, spread the word and come get your Flock on!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Ha. I was just kidding. I dont get puking drunk anymore (know where the limit is). Im actually coming out of Ogden and Ill be on the road at about 0500 which should put me there at around 1530-1600.B| Would you like a ride or are you still stuck doing the work thing?

Hey Everyone....weather is looking fabulous! I will be out at the dz early thursday afternoon....if it is as nice as they say it is going to be I will be the one in the bikini;)

getting started on making jello shots and have the ingredients for the potluck. if any one has questions let me know via pm and I will send you my phone # See ya all thursday!

eta: no flying thursday...not enough people will be getting here. I will check with Rex to see what time he can start flying on friday.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Millertime...you will also have to stock up on REAL beer while you are outside of UT.

Lucky....when are you flying in? Do you need a ride or are you renting a car?

Doc and Cindy...you guys totally rock! You have done an AWESOME job pulling this boogie together! I promise I'll be better at doing jello shots this time. Last year at LP was the first time I've ever had them.

It's going to be hell to have to work tomorrow. I will be counting down the hours until I get to take off! I'm thinking there should be a bonfire to help light my way. :)
Also...it looks like I might have a little extra money to spend on extra jump tickets. I knew living on a tight budget would pay off!

I get in on Friday but won't get there until Friday night or Sat morning? I was hoping to have my brother come out so we could jump together for the first time but he is busy working at Harberview ER in Seattle :(. My brother in law is stationed at Fairchild and is kind enough to let me use his Jeep. I will be camping there.

Cindy gets the credit - not me. She has been the workhorse organizing this. If things don't go perfectly, it won't be her fault. I'm not sure she is interested in organizing one of these events again - lots of work and quite a bit of hassle.

It should be a blast, and weather gods are cooperating so farB|

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Why don't you and Steve come up and help supervise us??:P

Would love to, however this weekend the Son comes home.

I wish I could... :S

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

We may be able to get the helicopte after all...but I need a head count so those interested please pm me. Cost will be 60$ - it would be there sunday afternoon.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!