ladydyver

West Plains Skydiving May 21st - 25th

im coming from.... kaPOWsin lol
its just fun to say!

K cindy, Im ready!! ;)

LOl....hey we will actually get to jump together...beer jump for both of us. closer to fly into spokane as gia said....wonder if she and steve will make a surprise appearance????
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Ok...fyi for those who are interested I am working on helicopter jumps...no promises as of yet but it is in the works and i will do my best to make it happen. if it is a go i will post cost of the jumps shortly....oh and if gokul is up at LP i expect a visit on this weekend to WP with the crew from LP in tow.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

wheres the list :D

Dangerroo

lists.....mmmm...ok will see what i can do

Amazon
Dangeroo
Dr.Dive
GrannyInTheSky
JasonRose
JohnMitchell
Ladydyver
Livendive
Skootz
TheStepChild
Vskydiver

feel free to add as you all deem appropriate :P
DPH # 2

For those of you who don't want to "rough it" here is the local hotel information.

LaQuinta
1513 S Smitty's Blvd
509-659-1007
Approx 89$/nite

Colwell Motor Inn - America's Best Value Inn
501 W. 1st Ave
509-659-1620
Approx 79$/nite

Best Western Bronco Inn
105 Galbreath Way
509-659-5000
85-100$/nite

Top Hat Motel
210 E. 1st Ave
509-659-1100
Rate -???

For those of you who are going to be flying in.....the closest town to fly into is Spokane. If you need a ride out to the DZ please contact me or Doc and we will see what we can do to help with arrangements; We will be out Thursday coming home monday.;)

DPH # 2

wheres the list :D

Dangerroo

lists.....mmmm...ok will see what i can do

Amazon
Dangeroo
Dr.Dive
GrannyInTheSky
JasonRose
JohnMitchell
Ladydyver
Livendive
Skootz
TheStepChild
Vskydiver
SDCTLC

feel free to add as you all deem appropriate :P

OK name is added to the list.. My plan is to be there after the Kamloops May Meet weekend in BC. I will have a good number of suits, wingsuits that is, and want to get the flock going in even more in the NW! Want your First Wingsuit Flight, Some more Coaching to get yourself more dialed in, want to try a new suit out or just want info GO TO THE BOOGIE!!.... Though I wont be qualifying people yet, if you want info for qualifying to be on the 100 Way Biggest Wingsuit Flock Event in November let me know, I have the info and am one of the plane captains for that event..

Lots of talk about the Boogie and I want my portion to kick some ass, spread the word and come get your Flock on! :)
Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Do you guys still have the margarita machine?

I think I can get the machine to make a guest appearance, as long as there is contributions and donations for supplies. That sucker uses up a lot of ice, mixer, and tekillya;);)
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Hey Hey you two, all geographic and political differences welcome at the Ritz.B|

As long as he is not a vegetarian flat packer:o

we even allow them to show up on occasion --:D:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2

Hey Hey you two, all geographic and political differences welcome at the Ritz.B|

That is generous of you. I don't care how you pack or where your from get out and get your flock on! I will have at least 1 of the new T-bird and a bunch of other suits to jump!

Send me a PM if your looking to try a new suit, make Ýour First WS Flight, want some help LET ME KNOW!!

Looking forward to hitting the nylon over The Ritz, let's make a new style Rumin-8 team!

Scott C
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

That is generous of you. I don't care how you pack or where your from get out and get your flock on! I will have at least 1 of the new T-bird and a bunch of other suits to jump!

Send me a PM if your looking to try a new suit, make Ýour First WS Flight, want some help LET ME KNOW!!

Looking forward to hitting the nylon over The Ritz, let's make a new style Rumin-8 team!

Scott C

I don't have enough jumps yet...but I'm really looking forward to watch you guys. I've only seen one wingsuiter....so I think it will be really cool to see more than one in the air at a time. Hopefully next year I'll have enough jumps!

Scott C

Doc will have his new suit by then ...... guess he will be owing some beer.:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2

I'm working on the "cheap boogie T-shirt" right now. Front and back screen printing. I'm only making so many so if you want to reserve one ahead of time to make sure you get one before they're all gone -- ya better contact me and let me know what size you need. B|;)

I'm working on the "cheap boogie T-shirt" right now. Front and back screen printing. I'm only making so many so if you want to reserve one ahead of time to make sure you get one before they're all gone -- ya better contact me and let me know what size you need. B|;)

Doc - large
Cindy - medium

I have sent out an email on the westplains site! came to post here and you beat me to it;)
DPH # 2