ladydyver

West Plains Skydiving May 21st - 25th

The Spring Invasion!!!!
Feel The Fear-Jump Anyway!

Once again jumpers from the Kapowsin, Starr, Mollala, Snohomish, Hamilton and Lost Prairie are invading "The Ritz." We Would Love for Jumpers From All Over to Come Join the Invasion!

West Plains Skydiving Center: Ritzville Washington
May 21st-May 25th
Jumps Starting Thursday Evening
Aircraft-Cessna Caravan 208/Cessna 182
Wing Suit Instruction Available by Scott Callantine.
Coaches Available for RW and FF Jumps

Saturday Night-Traditional Bonfire/Potluck; Please Bring a Dish and Join the Fun!
BYOB --- but we have volunteers lined up to make Jello Shots and "Hop,Skip and Go Naked Drinks"
Camping Available at the DZ
Hotel Accommodations Within 5 Miles of the DZ

Fee: 5 non-perishable food items to be donated to the food bank.

If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

maybe they don't want to organize us :D:D:D:D:D:D - like we could be organized in the first place.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

maybe they don't want to organize us :D:D:D:D:D:D - like we could be organized in the first place.

If Mad John can do it, Sane John prolly can too. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

maybe they don't want to organize us - like we could be organized in the first place.

Us, organized?????????? Oh, poor John and Valinda :$

:D:D

I can hardly wait. Last year was such fun and I hear the amenities are much improved this year :DB|B|
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

You forgot PMS Jumps:)

nah!!! Just wanted them to be a surprise. I knew you planned on coming over but just in case;)

but PMS jumps by Amazon....who wants to pass the barbie ??? Well sign me up! We are also talking about hoop jumps, 4 way scrambles or 8 way speed stars - of course weather here can be tricky so we have some obstacle course ideas, twister (nekkid), limbo, flip ( a drinking game worse than quarters), and texas hold'em to help keep those of us with short attention spans well...entertained.;)
DPH # 2

nah!!! Just wanted them to be a surprise. I knew you planned on coming over but just in case;)

but PMS jumps by Amazon....who wants to pass the barbie ??? Well sign me up! We are also talking about hoop jumps, 4 way scrambles or 8 way speed stars - of course weather here can be tricky so we have some obstacle course ideas, twister (nekkid), limbo, flip ( a drinking game worse than quarters), and texas hold'em to help keep those of us with short attention spans well...entertained.;)

AS a test.. I did the tunnel in Denver for an hour... the shoulder heald up perfectly well..... but every freakin muscle in my upper body is screaming at me every time I move...:D

AS a test.. I did the tunnel in Denver for an hour... the shoulder heald up perfectly well..... but every freakin muscle in my upper body is screaming at me every time I move...:D

tunnel time kicks my ass way worse than jumping ---- just in my experience at least. I get done doing tunnel and I am done for the day...time for a glass of wine. i heard molllala is bringing a big group...hear anything from the interstate skydivers? I think i could actually land there after our fiasco landing in sebastian this last winter.;)
DPH # 2

tunnel time kicks my ass way worse than jumping ---- just in my experience at least. I get done doing tunnel and I am done for the day...time for a glass of wine. i heard molllala is bringing a big group...hear anything from the interstate skydivers? I think i could actually land there after our fiasco landing in sebastian this last winter.;)

Itried callin Jeremy.. but no call back... so I will let ya know... if nothing else we HAVE to get some salmon..and Dungeness this year...:)

Itried callin Jeremy.. but no call back... so I will let ya know... if nothing else we HAVE to get some salmon..and Dungeness this year...:)

we will start putting together the summer schedule shortly -----be good to see you jumping over memorial day weekend; I know that there are a few of us interested in doing the PMS jumps;)
DPH # 2

Amazon -

Ohhh me! Me! Me!

I wanna pass the barbie!!!!! Yippee!!!

Doc and Cindy - I think I'll try and come up early Thursday morning. What time are you guys going to get started?

The flip game.....is that flip cup?? If so.....be prepared!!!!!!! I totally rock at that game!

The other thing we can do is Cardinal Puff. Old time skydiver drinking ritual. There would need to be another Cardinal there which I'm sure I'll be able to find!

Wahoo!!!! I am totally excited!!! This post just made my afternoon!

Edited: Sorry...I will give my Shift+1 button back. I blame it on the GREAT weather we are having today.

Amazon -

Ohhh me! Me! Me!

I wanna pass the barbie!!!!! Yippee!!!

Doc and Cindy - I think I'll try and come up early Thursday morning. What time are you guys going to get started?

The flip game.....is that flip cup?? If so.....be prepared!!!!!!! I totally rock at that game!

The other thing we can do is Cardinal Puff. Old time skydiver drinking ritual. There would need to be another Cardinal there which I'm sure I'll be able to find!

Wahoo!!!! I am totally excited!!! This post just made my afternoon!

Edited: Sorry...I will give my Shift+1 button back. I blame it on the GREAT weather we are having today.

yes....that is the flip cup game. we will head out to the dz on thursday and set up camp ect.....it will be a great weekend of fun and games and :S:S:S:S
DPH # 2

Definitely, but this time, I'm not going to get toasted before I start trying. [:/]B|
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

As long as he is here....you know I'll be dragging his ass up there.

when does he leave....and more importantly -- when will he be back :o:o:o:o

have you heard if anyone from Star is interested in the wingsuit class...if so give them my email address so I can get thier info to give to the instructor. :)
DPH # 2

Things are still up in the air, but the training class starts Apr 8th. Then it's a 90 days on 30 off cycle. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll make it back for LP, if another job doesn't come thru.

I know that there are/were two people interested. One just lost his job so he is trying to figure out if he can make it. The other had a jumping lay off. He is going to make his first jump in Apr. But I will email both of them today.

I've been harassing everyone at Star about coming. Hopefully we'll have a good crowd coming up.

I hear that there is a group from Mollala coming as well as a bigger group than last time from kpow...haven't heard from the snohomish peeps as of yet.;)

DPH # 2

is the only airport for them to come in at seatac? or is there something closer to the boogie?

Spokane

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?