skydivewestex

Thai Boogie

I think this is my 5th or 6th Thai Sky Festival and this year, I only come during the first week. Like every single year, around 6 - 8 Herc loads and this year an ever increasing amount of BT 67 and Huey loads. Herc up to 15,000 - 15,500 ft, while the BT 67 dropped us from around 13,500. This is mostly a RW boogie with 4 - 5 jumps a day (and I can tell you, you are beat with the heat at the end of the day. But there are 2 magnificent freefly coaches and they've been doing up to 12 ways FF jumps

I cannot say much about the 2nd week, but I did 18 jumps in one of the smaller size groups with BJ as load organizer. The larger groups were between 15 - 28 ways and one invitation only with Patrick Passe, who did some amazing 32 ways. I have seen video debriefs of 6 points 20+ ways and that was awesome to see.
No accidents, a few malfunctions and like every single year, a fabulous atmosphere.

Yes, we are on Facebook and pictures are also on Facebook. Bobbie will certainly post some things on the www.thaiskyfestival.com or check out some of the magazines around the world (Australian one has a good one every single year)

Niels
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.