Antigua

Skydive Carolina presents CarolinaFest 2009 June 2-7

I figured that of the 300 or so people that would be staying up late and partying, there should be at least a dozen people that want to break the state record badly enough to show some restraint! If not, then I guess our 10 way from last year stands!

Video of it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFCUMTsOCo&feature=channel_page
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

Freeflyers?

Restraint?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hell, they'll party hardy and break the record in the morning cuz that's how they roll... B|

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

My evening wear? :o

What makes you think I'll humiliate and degrade myself and offend and maybe sicken others? >:(

Oh wait, silly question. Nebbermind. :P

B|BRING IT ON!!!B|

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Connor and I are hitting the road tonight, swinging through the tunnel, then heading to the dz! Should be there tomorrow late afternoon:)

dont forget to drop my rig at raeford please girlie!!!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

This event sounds fun!

Some friends and I will be arriving tomorrow and staying through Sunday morning.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

It's not just you ballons and helis are fun. If you preregistered for them get the names of the people on the same loads. Then check with the Rodriguez Brothers or myself on trailer row. We can help you meet up before. If you are not signed up find out the requirements when you check in.

I am head to the DZ right now!!!!!!!!!!! yeah
There's Always Room for Jell-O!

WOW what an incredible week.
I so enjoyed, the great vibe. Even with early rain, reminding me of Rantoul.....we finished strong,
Lots of loads, Great times, dinners, Jell-O, parties, RB initiations, videos were great. Balloon loads were beautiful. Heli filled in great on Sat. Vendors were wonderful as well as the staff and volunteers.

Will post more later, but I am spent.
There's Always Room for Jell-O!

Once again James LaBarrie organized an amazing boogie, This past weekend was awesome, made some great jumps, met amazing people and of course we had some good parties.

I have been to many boogies but nothing like this one, we had some of the best organizers in the sport and jumping with them was great.

Already looking forward to next years boogie, can wait to hear what James has under his sleeve for 2010!!!!