LuckyMcSwervy

Skydive Jamaica??

We are up and running 7 days per week, As mentioned earlier we are helping out in Haiti with our plane tomorrow morning, but plan to jump in the afternoon. If anyone has any questions you can give us a call at 876-467-6626, or e-mail us at [email protected] or e-mail me directly at [email protected]

Hope to see you all in Jamaica soon!

Someone just mentioned to me that a dropzone in Jamaica was Tandem-only and pretty much geared toward the cruise-ship crowd.[:/] That's not THIS DZ is it?:S

More feedback please!!

Anvil Brother #70

"Dance like it hurts. Love like you need money. Work when people are watching." - Dogbert

Someone just mentioned to me that a dropzone in Jamaica was Tandem-only and pretty much geared toward the cruise-ship crowd.[:/] That's not THIS DZ is it?:S

More feedback please!!

It looks like they are trying to make it more fun jumper friendly from what I saw on the website. I would just give them a call. They seemed pretty friendly when I called them.
AKA MG Hammer Flying Hellfish #834 Son's Of Bacon #1

I am definitely down for Jamaica as soon as I can. Been there twice but not since I've been jumping. When you go try some guinups (if the're in season) and rose apples. Very good fruit there. Best orange I ever had was in Jamaica. Let's get some funding pulled together and buy a community house near this dz haha.

(I don't know what an FAI license is, either.) I'll be in Ocho Rios May 4-9, 2010 and plan to do some fun jumping, I'll also be bringing a tandem along. If anyone is around on those dates, hit me up.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

A USPA liscense is equivalent and all that's needed. (FAI is international standard). I was there in early March and got in 4 jumps. Very nice people there. Very few outs, but the landing area is adequate.

Call ahead to see when they have students booked, because like many DZ's these days, if there aren't students it's unlikely you will have enough fun jumpers there to fly the King Air...

Have fun! I would definitely jump there again... Probably the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen on a jump!
Keith
"Jump to Live!"