collinb

American Boogie SkyDance Davis CA June 25-28 and BigWay 25th

hi,
well the American Boogie is only a few short months away and as the rain here in NorCal was bumming me out I thought I'd get myself going by starting to plan this years Thursday Big-Way.....Casa and 2 PACs so we're planning a 60 way!

JFTC people get priority this year to support our local JFTC candidates and team members so if you know people involved with JFTC and they are not on my personal NorCal email list and maybe interested please let them know about the event.

We will use the P3 rules and current big-way skydive design, a 20 odd way base with helix anchors on the whackers, I'll have design done over the next few days and send that out.

cost for the big-way will be 5 tickets plus $20 to cover extra altitude, the video slots and video production. regular Boogie fees will be required for the Boogie as a whole, one day boogie fee is available.

minimum requirement is having jumped at a SkyDance formation load weekend or recommendation from someone I know, successfully attended a P3 big-way camp or a P3 100way event.

I'm starting to build the list so send me an e-mail, [email protected], if you are interested, first come get slots. Vegas Joe has already reserved 5-6 slots for him and his friends that are coming to play again so let me know quickly if you are interested.

Please let your friends and colleagues that are qualified know about the event.

and just incase you don't know - JUNE 25-28th is the American Boogie and the 25th is Big-Way Day. Roger Ponce, Vegas Joe and Karl Secks are plane captains and helping with the organizing!

See you at the Boogie or any of our SkyDance events prior to then.....formation loads the March 28th is our first home qualifying event, come play with us
Blue Skies
Collin

So Who all is planning on going to the boogie this year?
I'm bringing my friends Bounce from and Robert Browning from Skydive Mesquite with me, I've recruited a couple of friends from Perris... Rosa, Lori and Keith.
Who else is planning on coming up?

The big way landing area carnage is always so much fun to watch; my only debate is which camera I should use.

I was enjoying all the extra room landing out on most of the five jumps last year.:D

I'm in this year for all four days. Maybe the temperature will stay in the double digits this year.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I plan to be there! My first official boogie as a jumper(had gone last year, but was unable to jump! booo ) lookin' forward to it.. should be lots of fun. Love Davis, its a great place!
If flying is piloting a plane.. then swimming is driving a boat. I know why birds sing.. I skydive.

Oh my goodness.. if the weather is ANYTHING like it was this past weekend... it will be a FANTABULOUS weekend/boogie. Great views, cool jump craft.. Lookin' forward to the gathering..hope to see you all there!! till then.. blues/soft landings
If flying is piloting a plane.. then swimming is driving a boat. I know why birds sing.. I skydive.

If any women are interested in earning their WSCR (Womens Star Crest Recipient - being a part of an all female 8 way formation) or WSCS (Womens Star Crest Soloist - docking 8th or later on an all female 8 way formation) awards during the boogie, let me know. Thinking about either Friday or Saturday, 3 or 4 jumps depending on how many women want to play.

If any men are interested in earning their WSCS awards during the boogie, bring cash. If there is enough response from women, there may be a raffle or two for 9th and 10th slots with the proceeds going to local female jumpers that are raising money for JFTC. B|

I'll be there probably Friday night through Sunday. Last year I did a bunch of tandems and a few fun jumps.

Well maybe this year we can both do a bunch of fun jumps together and less work. I was laying on the packing floor the whole boogie, but not this year:P

I'll be there Thursday and Friday at the least, not as sure about Sat-Sun.

And I'm SO down for helping out with WSCR/WSCS's or anything else (that involves skydiving with clothes on :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:)

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'm bringing boobie koozies to sell for JFTC.

Yay! I have one that I got back in 2005 but it's very lonely and needs friends.B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I take it that means you'll take two.

~ one for you
~ one for a friend

Two sold, only 48 more to go!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey