hungry

Skydive Spaceland and the Texas Anvil Brothers are hosting the TSR Boogie

Heya,

I'm going to Spaceland in 6 weeks so wont get to boogie this time but still need to find out how to get there. There are 2 airports near Houston which is the best to fly in to from LAX? Can anyone recommend a cheap airline or website to check out flights? Whats the best way to get from said airport to the DZ?

See you guys soon.

Heya,

I'm going to Spaceland in 6 weeks so wont get to boogie this time but still need to find out how to get there. There are 2 airports near Houston which is the best to fly in to from LAX? Can anyone recommend a cheap airline or website to check out flights? Whats the best way to get from said airport to the DZ?

See you guys soon.

Hobby is a bit closer to the DZ and commonly has cheaper flights in and out.

DJ Marvin
AFF I/E, Coach/E, USPA/UPT Tandem I/E
http://www.theratingscenter.com

HAHAHA!!!! This is happening in just a few days. I am PUMPED. This will also be my second jump for the year, but hey... when your first one is at night from a heli... You're good for a couple months ;)

I'll be there Thursday night if possible, early Friday morning at the latest

Gotta get my jump on!!!

Got word from Coach last night that the ramp at spaceland is filled with airlift. 7 Otters and a Casa make for a hell of a sight. And when MadMax pulls in with the toys you'll be lucky to park anything else!
Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

Packing by your truck will be a little difficult but we have room in the hanger for packing. But talk to Steve or Hoop and they might be able to find you a spot to park your truck closer to the hanger.
8:00am call for first attempt for the 166way tomorrow morning, Thrusday.

Greetings to All!

The Texas Anvil Brothers are super cowagulating on the eave of tomorrow's conjunction.

I am loading up at this moment everything that I have on an 18 wheeler!!!

This is going to be great!

Good luck and super vibes to the 166 way!

Ciao,
Mad Max

Don't go away mad....just go away!

Well, it looks like we aren't going to make it down there this weekend. :( I really wanted to jump that casa but don't want to drive an hour and a half to watch the winds blow. I guess I will try and knock out my "honey do list" this weekend instead. Good luck to the record participants. I saw the video from today and they look great. I am sure they will get the record if the winds allow them to jump. Have fun everyone and be safe! :)

Chris Scaife

Hey Max! I hope that you are feeling all of the great Vibes that Streaker and I are sending your way! We are thinking fabulous blue sky thoughts and enjoying living the boogie life vicariously through our Anvilbros! I have been dreaming in Texaxbarbeque all weekend. Wake up with sticky lips. What's up with that?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]