hungry

Skydive Spaceland and the Texas Anvil Brothers are hosting the TSR Boogie

along with the unvailing of the Grande Pit we should also be unvailing the Grande 10 Keg Kegerator for the party...

El Grande is done!
First firing is Sat. night.

X-43 is looking great!

Ciao,
Me.

Max! Wish I were going to be there to see the El Grande Burn baby Burn!
Sounds like you guys have a great time planned AGAIN! and if we can hit the road by then, we'll pack up the O2 cylinders and come and see you at the boogie!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

That whole "no boogie fee" is right up my alley. Do you know what the heli jumps will cost? Also, how do they work the big ways? Will fun jumpers still be allowed to jump all day saturday or sunday? I have to get an approximate cost figure to determine if Kate will let me go for that weekend. I hope so. It sounds like fun. B|

Chris Scaife

No prices have been set yet that i am aware of. I would not be surprised if lift tickets are raised a little to help cover ferry fees. The helicopter will pay for its self take that as you will, priced to be determined And there is no Boogie fee.

It is going to be one hell of a great time. The bubble pit was tested last night and will be very interesting :-)

Coach

I too see great things coming out of this, but my eyes are set for two weekends from now, it's going to be one hell of an event (even if we are the only people going). Thank you to the Boyds and staff, you guys ARE world class!!!
Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

High altitude jumps will be based on participation. I have been told no problem on doing them if we have the people. I know of 8 for sure. let us know if you are interested.

Coach:)

Hey, I am in if you are thinking about them on Saturday. Or when are you thinking???
Nathan

High Altitude?
No problem. I just ordered 45 tanks of oxygen. Do you think that will be enough?

With that amount of O2 you can fit the needs of the Houston Texans for the season after your event. We wish you our sincere success in your event and blue skies over Houston.
www.skydivehouston.com