Dittodogg
EvilEagle
fmmobley
iluvtofly
IronTwoSix
Jessica Mykes
Jimmy T
Kathleen
KT Perrine (flying in from Eloy for all 5 days)
Lauraliscious
LOUD Dan
micduran
Mark (normiss)
MarkBolton
MissAnn1320
Missg8tordivr
Ryan
Scott Gray
Seebs112
Sky Dave
Sunman
tmaricle55
Warren C
Smile!
http://www.399FirstDates.com

So folks... Just got word that a fellow jumper who is coming needs some help!

First, he needs a ride from the ATL airport Wednesday at 9:30pm to The Farm. Anybody on their way in late that night??

Second, he is flying in from MI and has nowhere to stay... Anybody have room, or spare tent, sleeping bag, and pillow they can bring to help the dude out?

If so, please let me know so I can pass along the info! Thanks in advance! B|

Smile!

I hear Shannanay may have some un-used space.
:D:D

OMG...she's gonna kill me.
I maybe at the boogie but it may be in a casket unless I can dodge her.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Update!!

aardvarkeater
Agent Lead
Amber
Anthony
Anthony Stone
April
Blueskyserenity
Bolas
chaoskitty
Chris Gray
Darktreader
denete
Dittodogg
EvilEagle
fmmobley
iluvtofly
IronTwoSix
Jeff FOSTER
Jessica Mykes
Jimmy T
Kathleen
KT Perrine
Lauraliscious
LOUD Dan
micduran
Mark (normiss)
MarkBolton
MissAnn1320
Missg8tordivr
Ryan
Scott Gray
Seebs112
Sky Dave
Sunman
tmaricle55
Warren C

...looks like we have rides for him to/from the airport and now just need someone who might be able to spare an extra sleeping bag/pillow and/or air matress for him!

Thanks for the help guys! ....12 days and counting!!!!!
Smile!

Well I just found out one of my last finals is on the 12th at noon. My other one is probably Mon. not sure yet. If not mon. then Wed morning. So let me know when you can leave. I'm planning on either wed afternoon or tues afternoon. Plus I gotta try n put some scratch together. Guess I'll have to go rob a bookie. ;)

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

Heck ya!! Come on out! We have plenty of folks who would be happy to do AFF jumps with you...Have you taken the class yet? CALL the Farm for more details... phone number found here: [url]www.skydivethefarm.com[url]

To the rest of ya... you don't want to miss this boogie... The Farm puts it on like you wouldn't believe...I live in Michigan and have made STF my home DZ because of the awesome VIBE there... you will not be disappointed!
Smile!

Cool! I just might try to make that event. Just need to get the time off to drive down and back.

No, I haven't done any AFF courses yet,(I'm a Noob!) however I think I have watched every video atleast a kajillion times lol:D. Read the USPA manual and even been to a DZ or 2. I do have canopy time and such in paragliding and done the ground training for the military jump course for static (parabolic chutes). (Still a Noob lol)

Michigan eh!?! I live in Windsor,Ontario, 5 mins from Detroit!:)

High Speed, Low Drag!

Adrenaline Junkie

Hey, I was kinda hoping to be there the whole time. But a guy from school is thinking of going too but he can't leave till Thur. either. I may end up driving from there to Houston, and Galveston though. I gotta do a little planning n see what I'm gonna do. I'll keep you posted.

Cool! I just might try to make that event. Just need to get the time off to drive down and back.

No, I haven't done any AFF courses yet,(I'm a Noob!) however I think I have watched every video atleast a kajillion times lol:D. Read the USPA manual and even been to a DZ or 2. I do have canopy time and such in paragliding and done the ground training for the military jump course for static (parabolic chutes). (Still a Noob lol)

Sweet az!! No worries- Nothing wrong with knowing the SIM front to back... it'll pay off!

Anyhow, check this out:
http://www.skydivethefarm.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=58

Check the link out as far a details/rates. You could easily come on down for your 1-7 AFF class/jumps someone there will be able to accomedate you.... just make sure you book a time to do the class though okay so they have someone on staff to cater to you, okay?

The Farm is an amazing place... and coming down for the boogie and being thrown in the mix of all of the jumping, environment, and evening events is going to be some EPIC times for you, promise!

Eeeekk, never have made the drive (I do not handle well in a car for more than 2 hours :P ) So! My guess would be 8-10 hours from you...

But!! ...Even better is to check out Airtran from DTW to ATL (bought my ticket for $199) and we can arrange somebody to pick you up/drop you back off from ATL if you'd like... I fly in Tuesday (5-2)night and fly back out late Sunday (5-17).

Let me know if I can help ya further to get you down south for this EPIC Boogie, okay? Otherwise have an awesome week!

Smile lots, Miss Ann
Smile!

Sign me up... whether I'm there Wednesday or Friday depends on if they approve my leave. I've been meaning to come out the Farm all year so I can't think of a better reason.

I'm coming out from Montgomery if there is anyone else that wants to carpool.

Ohhhh shit!!! ...its on like donkey kong folks!!!!

aardvarkeater
Agent Lead
Amber
Anthony
Anthony Stone
April
Blueskyserenity
Bolas
chaoskitty
Chris Gray
Darktreader
denete
Dittodogg
EvilEagle
fmmobley
iluvtofly
IronTwoSix
Jeff FOSTER
Jessica Mykes
Jimmy T
JohnDeere
Kathleen
KT Perrine
Lauraliscious
LOUD Dan
micduran
Mark (normiss)
MarkBolton
MissAnn1320
Missg8tordivr
Potter
rlucus
Ryan
Scott Gray
Seebs112
Sky Dave
Sunman
tmaricle55
TXFlier
Warren C

It's going to be a hot one... Make sure you bring your swimsuits!
Smile!

Hey again folks!!

Just finalized the agenda for these EPIC 5 Days!!

Please see the attached and get ready for some BLAZING Good VIBES, unforgettable jumps, and some awesome Boogie Bags!!

WOOOOHOOOO!!! ...only 9 more days of waiting!
Smile!

Ohhhh shit!!! ...its on like donkey kong folks!!!!

aardvarkeater
Agent Lead
Amber
Anthony
Anthony Stone
April
Blueskyserenity
Bolas
chaoskitty
Chris Gray
Darktreader
denete
Dittodogg
EvilEagle
fmmobley
iluvtofly
IronTwoSix
Jeff FOSTER
Jessica Mykes
Jimmy T
JohnDeere
Kathleen
KT Perrine
Lauraliscious
LOUD Dan
micduran
Mark (normiss)
MarkBolton
MissAnn1320
Missg8tordivr
Potter
rlucus
Ryan
Scott Gray
Seebs112
Sky Dave
Sunman
tmaricle55
TXFlier
Wes
Warren C

It's going to be a hot one... Make sure you bring your swimsuits!

Sweet az!! No worries- Nothing wrong with knowing the SIM front to back... it'll pay off!

Anyhow, check this out:
http://www.skydivethefarm.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=58

Check the link out as far a details/rates. You could easily come on down for your 1-7 AFF class/jumps someone there will be able to accomedate you.... just make sure you book a time to do the class though okay so they have someone on staff to cater to you, okay?

The Farm is an amazing place... and coming down for the boogie and being thrown in the mix of all of the jumping, environment, and evening events is going to be some EPIC times for you, promise!

Eeeekk, never have made the drive (I do not handle well in a car for more than 2 hours :P ) So! My guess would be 8-10 hours from you...

But!! ...Even better is to check out Airtran from DTW to ATL (bought my ticket for $199) and we can arrange somebody to pick you up/drop you back off from ATL if you'd like... I fly in Tuesday (5-2)night and fly back out late Sunday (5-17).

Let me know if I can help ya further to get you down south for this EPIC Boogie, okay? Otherwise have an awesome week!

Smile lots, Miss Ann

Sounds sweet, If I can get time away from the Fire Dept. Ill be southbound and down!
Otherwise, I will be heading down for the full 25 Jump "A" Lic, sometime in the summer. (for sure):ph34r:
High Speed, Low Drag!

Adrenaline Junkie

Yo folks!!

So the dude from Michigan is all taken care of.... Thank you!

BUT! Now we have Julio from Liquid Sky in need of a ride:

Is anyone close to the Atlanta Airport the 14th (Thursday night) at 8:20pm?

Let me know if you can HELP and I'll hook you guys up and even save you some water balloons from the water fight night ;)

Thanks folks!

Smile!

Sweet Jakal... I hope the stars align and you can make it!!

::Update::

So the awesome DZO has made the decision to increase the tandem rate... Tandems are now: = $179

Just so you understand your wuffo friends/family are welcome to come but this boogie was built upon and devised for fun jumpers... so we are trying to keep the amount of tandems LOW to MIN. Good news, right?? Heck yah!!

But don't let that stop you from bringing your spouse, etc if he/she is a non-jumper especially since everyone is entitled to experiencing the GOOD VIBES!!! ...and ALL of the KICKASS events we have planned!

Also, to some of you new jumpers/in experienced folks interested in freeflying... Team ONE is going to be there (besides the other high profile organizers) helping YOU in anyway they can... After all that is the main reason why Good Vibes was started to encourage the newbies to feel welcome, have people to jump with, and make some life long friends.

Contact me for more details if needed!!

PS- We also have a young lady who is interested in sharing a hotel room with someone for Friday/Saturday night- Contact me if you are interested or need a place to share, okay?

Thanks guys... 8 freaking days!!!!!
Smile!

sounds sweet. count me in. it should be EPIC:P can't wait to fly the w/s again. every damn weekend i've had off since fitz. has been either to windy or to cloudy. see ya there everyone

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .