missann1320

:: 5th Annual Team ONE Good VIBES Boogie!! ::

Woohoo... the weather is going to be just right at THE FARM for those EPIC 5 days!!

Checklist for all of ya coming soon! In the meantime if you have not confirmed you're coming on Facebook- do it!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=56967201174

aardvarkeater
Agent Lead
Amber
Anthony
Anthony Stone
April
Blueskyserenity
Bolas
chaoskitty
Chris Gray
Darktreader
denete
Dittodogg
EvilEagle
fmmobley
iluvtofly
IronTwoSix
Jeff FOSTER
Jessica Mykes
Jimmy T
JohnDeere
Kathleen
KeithBar
KT Perrine
Lauraliscious
LOUD Dan
micduran
Mark (normiss)
MarkBolton
MissAnn1320
Missg8tordivr
Potter
rlucus
Ryan
Scott Gray
Seebs112
Sky Dave
Sunman
tmaricle55
TXFlier
Wes
Warren C
Smile!
http://www.399FirstDates.com

If I come I won't be able to make it until Sunday morning. Is it still going to be worth the drive that late in the game? Any of you biatches planning on jumping all day Sunday?
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Happy Friday Eve!!

…less than 6 days away from an event of EPIC proportions, you better be getting excited!!

Not only are we going to have some amazing weather to do some sweet skydives with the awesome organizers but you’re going to be able to enjoy some unforgettable evening events every night so let’s get you ready! Don’t forget everything begins at 9am Hump Day (5-13) and does not end until sunset Sunday (5-17).

1.) Finalize your mode of transportation to get to Skydive the Farm (if you need a ride from somewhere, email me and I will make it happen).

2.) Firm up your sleeping arrangements (let me know if you need help).

3.) Pack clothes for high 80’s during the day and 60’s at night (Georgia weather likes to keep things hot and the good thing is if a storm rolls in it will cool things down and roll right back out)!

4.) Bring your swimsuit for the ‘Water Fight Night’ on Thursday evening (5-14) and any ammo… There will be 500 water balloons to fill during the day, a 3 Lane Racer Slip N’ Slide, and a few squirt guns around already but more makes it memorable! ...so come equipped!

5.) Start organizing out your teams for the ‘Battle of the Sexes’ Game Night (Friday night 5-15). Teams of 6 women and 6 men will be accepted. …and BE READY- The obstacle course will consistent of the following: a.) Necking the Orange. b.) Whirling Water Balloons c.) Frisbee Toss d.) The Bra Challenge e.) Balloon Race and f.) The Slippery Tarp Olympics. e.) Question and Answer round follows in the hanger as a high speed lightening round!

6.) Make sure you bring your ‘Heaven and Hell’ costume for Saturday night and be ready to dance, listen to Agent Lead from Team Alliance rap, and PARTY!

7.) Bring extra $$ for lunch, snacks at the café on the dropzone, and for Team One’s daily raffles (we have a TON of AWESOME stuff to giveaway everyday)!

8.) Don’t forget your gear and a smile!

…and most importantly remember what we’re all coming for!

The “VIBE” …Feelings vibrate, just as all things in the universe do, at a particular frequency. Negative feelings like anger, guilt, and depression vibrate at low frequencies. While positive feelings like fun, excitement, appreciation, and passion vibrate at high frequencies. These high frequency vibrations make us feel good all of the time. This is why people and places that inspire, cultivate positive feelings have what we call good vibrations... Good VIBES inspire health, happiness, and optimism things we need to thrive on. When we are tuned in to good vibrations, our bodies heal, our hearts open, and our minds shift toward a positive light. We see new possibilities and feel powerfully energized to follow our inner visions. At the same time, we feel relaxed and capable of manifesting these visions without giving into stress or struggle.

So make sure you're at Skydive the Farm May 13-17th for the 5th Annual (and most unforgettable) Team ONE Good Vibes Boogie! You will not go home the same ;-)
Smile!

...only 5 more days of waiting!!!

It's been confirmed ALL of the big name organizers (Jimmy T, Scott/Chris Gray, Anthony, Bruce and TEAM ONE) are all arriving Tuesday night. So they will ready for YOU bright and early on Wednesday 5-13 :-)
Smile!

Happy Good Vibes Boogie Eve!! (...almost!)

...The Good Vibes are boiling and will be released soon! Sunman is getting his hair died his trademark unforgettable 'blue and yellow' tomorrow and he'll be bringing in the sunshine too!

So! I know a few of you 'maybes' or 'not sures' out there are looking at the weather forecast frantically and "thinking it looks bad for the Team One GVB" but I'd like to confirm to you that you're wrong :-) It's going to be glorious... promise!

Keep in mind that in Hot-Lanta they get storms, but they roll in and roll right back out so don't fret and follow through with those plans!! Even if a few clouds or rain roll in there is plenty to do on the ground while we wait AND we can organize accuracy jumps, contests, and even have sweet ass hop n' pop loads with WILD exits... it's going to be a good time no matter what!!

If anything, come for the VIBES that are going to be streaming from everyone- they very well may change your life! This is going to be one of those boogies those that did not attend will kick themselves later- so don't be them!

To all of you that are planning on coming... woohooo! Get ready for 5 hardcore days during the morning, day, and night!! Even if you can only show up for part, know that it's worth every minute you can! We have amazing organizers coming to Skydive the Farm just for YOU, awesome stuff in the Boogie Bags (to you first 100), sweet one of a kind tee-shirts, hook pin necklaces (custom made) for sale, fun stuff to raffle off everyday, 2 free dinners on the DZ (my BBQ and the Heaven n' Hell party), and some unbelievable events planned every night!!

See you all soon!! Smile lots, Miss Ann
Smile!

(Infomercial audience member voice)

Wow. Miss Ann. That sounds amazing. But with all those wonderful features and events planned that boogie registration has to be extremely expensive. :(

(whispers in my ear)

Wow? $30? Why, that's not much more than one fun jump. What an amazingly amazing deal. :)
:D:D:D:D

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'll have my stirrups in case Mary Ann, Susan, Kristi, Jean or any other ladies need their "reserve" looked at!:P:D;)

aardvarkeater
Agent Lead
Amber
Anthony
Anthony Stone
April
Blueskyserenity
Bolas
chaoskitty
Chris Gray
Darktreader
denete
Dittodogg
EvilEagle
fmmobley
iluvtofly
IronTwoSix
Jeff FOSTER
Jessica Mykes
Jimmy T
JohnDeere
Kathleen
KeithBar
KT Perrine
Lauraliscious
LOUD Dan
micduran
Mark (normiss)
MarkBolton
MissAnn1320
Missg8tordivr
Potter
Psycho Bob
rlucus
Rick Payne aka Ron Jeremy
Ryan
Scott Gray
Seebs112
Sky Dave
Sunman
tmaricle55
TXFlier
Wes
Warren C

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Yo! I am heading out to the airport right now... woohooo!!!

We'll be putting together the awesome boogie bags and jello shots (for my BBQ Wed night) tonight for you first 100 that show tomorrow :-)

The weather looks great and I cannot wait to see all of you tonight/tomorrow to jump and party our ass off!! ...bring on the next 5 days of some unforgettable stuff!
Smile!

Not making it this year. :( Couldnt get time off from the FIre Dept. So, next year it is. But Ill be at STF sometime this summer for the A Licence. Also gonna hit the Summerfest in Chicago. Had more lead up time to get that off.

Have a great time guys, and post some pics!

High Speed, Low Drag!

Adrenaline Junkie