missann1320

:: 5th Annual Team ONE Good VIBES Boogie!! ::

Ohhhhh man it's on Bolas!!! Get your Heaven and Hell costume ready!

Hope you'll be there for my BBQ Wednesday night! I am even going to make jello gummy worm shots too!! ...this boogie is going to be off the chain good!

I'm trying to be there for the whole thing. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

obviously i will be there..since my name is on the schedule..

aardvarkeater
Amber
Anthony
April (Mainifest)
Blueskyserenity
Bolas
chaoskitty
Chris Gray
Darktreader
denete
Dittodogg
EvilEagle
fmmobley (Marion)
iluvtofly
IronTwoSix
Jimmy T
Kathleen
Lauraliscious
micduran
Mark (normiss)
MissAnn1320 (bad influence)
Missg8tordivr
Ryan
Scott Gray
Seebs112
SkyDave
Sunman
tmaricle55
Warren C
Agent Lead
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

aardvarkeater
Amber
Agent Lead
Anthony
April
Blueskyserenity
Bolas
chaoskitty
Chris Gray
Darktreader
denete
Dittodogg
EvilEagle
fmmobley
iluvtofly
IronTwoSix
Jessica Mykes
Jimmy T
Kathleen
Lauraliscious
micduran
Mark (normiss)
MissAnn1320 (Ringmaster for nightly activities!)
Missg8tordivr
Ryan
Scott Gray
Seebs112
Sky Dave
Sunman
tmaricle55
Warren C

...God, can't it be May already?!
Smile!
http://www.399FirstDates.com

Oh la la!! Merely a month away and this boogie is taking on a life of it's own!! Soooo excited!!

...just got my costume and let me tell you it's better than the Halloween Mad Hatter! Hope the rest of you guys are figuring out your costumes for the Heaven and Hell party!
Smile!

Sweet az!! Let's keep this list going!

aardvarkeater
Agent Lead
Amber
Anthony
Anthony Stone
April
Blueskyserenity
Bolas
chaoskitty
Chris Gray
Darktreader
denete
Dittodogg
EvilEagle
fmmobley
iluvtofly
IronTwoSix
Jessica Mykes
Jimmy T
Kathleen
Lauraliscious
micduran
Mark (normiss)
MarkBolton
MissAnn1320
Missg8tordivr
Ryan
Scott Gray
Seebs112
Sky Dave
Sunman
tmaricle55
Warren C
Smile!

Count me in.

Hey man, you still have your old red jumpsuit? All you need now is a coupla horns from Spencers Gifts or something for the costume contest. :D

Wish I was going... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey is anyone getting in or will be there Tuesday night?

I need to make 400 jello shots for my BBQ for Wednesday curious if anyone will be there after my flight lands to help?

Oh oh and anyone have a stove in their camper we can borrow to boil the water?
Smile!

Better question... Who is in Wednesday night for my BBQ and gummy worm shots???

I need a count for my catering numbers so sound off how many you're bringing to the first nights opening festivities!!!!

....by the way it's FREE just let me know you'll be there to eat some delicious BBQ!
Smile!

Woohooooo!!! Thrilled you'll be there!!

Off the topic... so I am finalizing the 'Water Fight Night' and the 'Battle of the Sexes' stuff now and I was looking to bring this guy in. Curious if anyone would be game to play on this during the day to if it is running with water on it?

I was looking to rent it and it looks like it actually might hold some crazy ass antics on it too :P

Smile!

Make sure you get insurance. ;)

And set it up outside. It may not fit in the hanger. Ask Cross Keys about that. :P

I may be there Tues night, but should be there Wednesday for your vittles. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Oh man... Noted!!

So does anyone need a ride from any of the surrounding airports??

Any? There's only one coming into Atlanta. The others are two hours further or more.

Sounds like a great time to be had. I hear someone and her stripper pole might make an appearance. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Any? There's only one coming into Atlanta. The others are two hours further or more.

Sounds like a great time to be had. I hear someone and her stripper pole might make an appearance. :P

Right but who knows how cheap folks can get tickets into... Nashville and Knoxville are hubs for airlines so folks may want to take the scenic route or something! :)

Speaking of you Mr. Billy Vance, what is your excuse for not coming? ...especially if you're little one is born in the next week! ...just sayin :-) You might hate yourself later for missing out on such an EPIC event!
Smile!

Right but who knows how cheap folks can get tickets into... Nashville and Knoxville are hubs for airlines so folks may want to take the scenic route or something! :)

Speaking of you Mr. Billy Vance, what is your excuse for not coming? ...especially if you're little one is born in the next week! ...just sayin :-) You might hate yourself later for missing out on such an EPIC event!

There will always be another one later on. I value my marriage more. ;)

Yo!! So we are less than 15 days away from this EPIC event...

So if you're coming now is the time to finalize plans! If you need rides down/up/over let me know I can find people in the area or along the way possibly passing through your area to help decrease the cost and save $ for jumping your brains out! Same goes for sleeping arrangements let me know your plans and I can help! ..so let me know what I can do to help YOU make it to Skydive the Farm!

Otherwise it has been confirmed that Jimmy T, the Brothers Gray, and all of the other organizers will be there beginning at 9am Wednesday morning so it'll pay to get there early, introduce yourself, and get yourself on some loads (not to mention grabbing a KICKASS BOOGIE BAGS/Tee-Shirts for the first 100 that show up Wednesday)!

Plus, Wednesday night is the 'swoop n chug' AND my FREE BBQ which will consist of the following menu (please confirm to me that you'll be there if you haven't already so I have enough!):

BBQ Chicken
BBQ Shredded Pork (for sandwiches)
Corn on the Cob
Potato Salad
Sweet Tea
Lemonade
Gummy Worm Jell-O Shots

....yum!

Looks like we're going to have LOTS of blue skies, sun, and hot temps for the 5 days so be sure to pack the swimsuit! Team ONE has a bunch of awesome stuff to raffle off too from our sponsors so bring some extra CASH for that too! ...it's designed so everyone goes home with something so don't miss out!

Anyhow, let me know if you have any questions! Otherwise, I shall see you soon!! ...Leave the bad attitudes at home and come feel the Team One VIBE at Skydive the Farm!!
Smile!