prodiver913

Skydive PA

Thinking about making that my home DZ from now on and wondering what people think of it for the the people who go there or have visited there. Thanks a lot.
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.

How close are you to Chambersburg? That was a GREAT DZ last time I visited it. If you have not been there yet give it a try, if it is within reason.

Of course I drive 4 and 1/4 hours to the DZ I mostly jump at.

I have never been the Skydive PA. So no Opinions there.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

i jump at chambersburg regularly now and, for me, the vibe isn't there. Don't know what Skydive PA is like so willing to check it out. I have heard stories that back in the day chambersburg was the shit. I dont know what happened........... great plane and all though
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.

are they open in the winter? like now?

Unfortunately we don't jump during the winter. As it looks right now we're not going to have either plane back until at least the end of March.

Also...as an FYI...we're doing a 2 part Safety Day. March 28th and April 4th. For more details PM me.

I jump at chambersburg and I feel that they have a pretty good vibe there. Can be a little windy at times. Last summer we were without the king air but they still managed to get us experienced loads even with tons of tandems and three cessnas!!! To each his own but I wouldn't mind traveling to Skydive PA but the Burg is closest to my home and we're open all year!!!!!!!

I heard that during the afterhours you see more cock than tits at SkydivePA. I also heard that it's still worth it to check it out.

but may just be hearsay....

ACtuallu if you want to see tits, there are a few places in Pittsburgh I remember from my college years that I recommend you frequent if you want to see boobies - in skydiving the odds are against you - 83 to 17 to be precise.

Now if you want to go to a friendly dropzone that is easily accesible, has a nice plane, good packing mat and is a very recommendable place - try Skydive PA.
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275