upndownshop

SkyFest 09 June 15th – 22nd Raeford N. Carolina, Celebrating our 9th year of donating skydives!

this is a question for anyone that is from the area ---

me and the gf are going to stay in the area after skyfest to do some camping and _________....can anyone help me fill in that blank with things that are around the area to do

thanks

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

this is a question for anyone that is from the area ---

me and the gf are going to stay in the area after skyfest to do some camping and _________....can anyone help me fill in that blank with things that are around the area to do

thanks

Billy, I think you might want to check out Seltzers profile, might explain his laughter;) then again thats a pretty large blank you left open there, especially with GF in the sentence. Dooh!B|

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?username=Sletzer;

there is great mountin biking at tsali (can camp right there) in western nc 153 miles from chester--there is also whitewater rafting. i've been there before and plan to head there after chester boogie. i will probably have a 2 seat kayak with me, too--B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

can i shoot some!!!!!

Sure! Just sign right here on this line boy! You like guns? How about big ones? We got big ones boy. Sign for 6 and you got all the guns you want!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

there is great mountin biking at tsali (can camp right there) in western nc 153 miles from chester--there is also whitewater rafting. i've been there before and plan to head there after chester boogie. i will probably have a 2 seat kayak with me, too--B|

After Chester you should be heading to the real SkyFest in Raeford NC;)

After Chester you should be heading to the real SkyFest in Raeford NC;)

i am. that's why i'm staying up thereB| instead of returning to florida

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

so does free beer mean FREE BEER --- or is that just there for all the people that will be using the 'F' word throughout the week

that all depends on how you look at it.....

will this be your first jump at raeford? your first time attending a skyfest? your first balloon jump? what about your first jump out of a bi plane? Ive done all that....so sounds like free beer to me.....
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

so does free beer mean FREE BEER --- or is that just there for all the people that will be using the 'F' word throughout the week

that all depends on how you look at it.....

will this be your first jump at raeford? your first time attending a skyfest? your first balloon jump? what about your first jump out of a bi plane? Ive done all that....so sounds like free beer to me.....

I like the way you think!!! Ill even buy you a couple, For all that "First Beer" you just collected,
Hey Billy: make sure you let me know how big of an Ice chest we will need for ya!!!;) Shall I call the beer vendors and see what sort of discount I can get ya. LOL

Won't it be your first swoop on the Raeford pond? :)

isn't this pond brand new? if so, you can stand at the end of the pond and collect 1st time beer chits for days--or you could set up a toll booth to collect at the front of the pond!hahaB|