upndownshop

SkyFest 09 June 15th – 22nd Raeford N. Carolina, Celebrating our 9th year of donating skydives!

Bring back Texas to me! Hell yes!! Bill Newell will be pouring beer on the maggots as well, lets show NC how its done!!!!!

And people wonder why SCRs are going out of style...:S

Actually SCR's are still popular in Texas. One of the reasons why is the ceremony.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Very few people on the East Coast have heard of, less seen an SCR ceremony before. I, for one, will be please to be on the other side of the can this year. It'll be cool to see it the Old School way. :o

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Any body need a room to stay in for Skyfest. Ihave reserved a 2 bed hotel room at the days inn. So far I have 4 people staying there and was hoping to get at least 5. The room is 10 minutes from the dz and the cost will be 89.00 for the 16th -21st. If you are interested let me know. You may want to bring a blow up mattress or something. I know there are two beds and I would think there would be a couch(possibly a roll out bed in the couch). you can call me &06 527 9317 or email me @ [email protected]

so how you supposed to do the horizontal boogie if there are 4 other people in the room?????

Maybe they'd enjoy watching, you never know what people are into. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

so how you supposed to do the horizontal boogie if there are 4 other people in the room?????

Maybe they'd enjoy watching, you never know what people are into. :P

Dont worry, "We'll leave the light on for you"! You know: the little red one! Oh wait.........wrong hotel..dooh!

Okay, Okay... I shall no longer resist!! I have decided to join you all at Skyfest!! :P;)B|

This was the most updated list I could find:

blueskiesbill
d_squared431
Darktreader
denete
elvisio
fmmobley
froglady
jumpingjunkie81
micduran
popsjumper
psw097
SimonBones
SWATcop
tmaricle55
Up N Down Shop
wildcard451

or this list http://skyfestboogie.eventbrite.com/

just scroll down a bit:P

Looking forward to seeing you!!!!!

yo J do I need to register the GF for the Boogie?
she is not a jumper and will only be there for sat and sun ....

cant wait to see you....oh and the balloon thing --- will there be more slots made if the ones on the internet fill up or no

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

yo J do I need to register the GF for the Boogie?
she is not a jumper and will only be there for sat and sun ....

cant wait to see you....oh and the balloon thing --- will there be more slots made if the ones on the internet fill up or no

Nope the GF does not need to register. The slots for the balloon will probably be the only ones. I would take one while you can. There might be another balloon show up but wont know for sure so i would not depend on it.

Damn its almost here! Oh boy!!!!

Okay, Okay... I shall no longer resist!! I have decided to join you all at Skyfest!! :P;)B|

This was the most updated list I could find:

blueskiesbill
d_squared431
Darktreader
denete
elvisio
fmmobley
froglady
gonzalesna (assuming the MAN doesn't keep me down.)
jumpingjunkie81
micduran
popsjumper
psw097
SimonBones
SWATcop
tmaricle55
Up N Down Shop
wildcard451

or this list http://skyfestboogie.eventbrite.com/

just scroll down a bit:P

Looking forward to seeing you!!!!!

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

(Pending command approval of course)

What commander wouldn't jump at the chance to get you as far away from him as possible:P

The same one who would let you eat at our chowhall.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

What commander wouldn't jump at the chance to get you as far away from him as possible:P

Wait a minute!
'Divot ate at your mess hall?
Even for him, that's a new low.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Wait a minute!
'Divot ate at your mess hall?
Even for him, that's a new low.

No, he didn't eat AT our mess hall... he ate THE mess hall.:P

so is it agreed then that this guy will be last in line for saturdays dinner ;)B|

No guarantees... he never listens.:ph34r:

so is it agreed then that this guy will be last in line for saturdays dinner ;)B|

No guarantees... he never listens.:ph34r:

sounds like my students.....so wait i just checked the updates .... J are you telling me the happytapper is not coming...no bueno...i had my first hughie jump down in FL over turkey break and it was amazing i was hoping to get it again....and i am keeping my fingers crossed that there will be atleast three balloon slots left when i finally get my money in from work ..... so add more balloons

Love you and everything you do J!!!! (as long as there are balloon slots for me and some happy tappers ;))

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear