upndownshop

SkyFest 09 June 15th – 22nd Raeford N. Carolina, Celebrating our 9th year of donating skydives!

So did anyone hear about the FAA shutting down all planes and creating a massive no fly zone from june 5 to june 20th all throughout the carolinas because of something to do with president obama traveling throughout the area....

is that going to affect skyfest operations?

I call bullshit.:|

come on -- its april 1st -- i had to get one in there....

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

so for those of you who have been a part of skyfest in the previous years....could you prepare me for the shenanighans of what i can expect for this year with some stories from years passed?

I'm not really sure when the Statute of Limitations runs out on many of those things....I'd hate to get anyone into any more trouble.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

so for those of you who have been a part of skyfest in the previous years....could you prepare me for the shenanighans of what i can expect for this year with some stories from years passed?

I'm not really sure when the Statute of Limitations runs out on many of those things....I'd hate to get anyone into any more trouble.
:D:D

No you wouldn't:|

:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Yo Billy, give me a shout sometime, all your questions require too much typing for me, call anytime you like. To many emails to keep up with, easier to just chat.
Thanks
J

Yo Billy, give me a shout sometime,

I thought you were talking to BillyVance! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Not that I have not tried to yell at him from across the room or anything! :o:):ph34r::ph34r:

its always fun to stand behiend him and talk shit about him....:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I thought you were talking to BillyVance! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Not that I have not tried to yell at him from across the room or anything! :o:):ph34r::ph34r:

its always fun to stand behiend him and talk shit about him....:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You do that too?:o:ph34r:
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'd say so...but HE doesn't do it while in a dress.
:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'd say so...but HE doesn't do it while in a dress.
:D:P

Even if the jumpsuit was underneath... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

And DangerRoo thought I was the only one. :D

Good news has come to light!!!

The breacher's course I was scheduled for in June is not the right course. There is only one location that does the course for EOD and that's in the states. Therefore, I won't be attending the breacher's course in Okinawa in June. What does that mean?

My ass is goin' to SKYFEST!!!!B|:):):):):):)
(Pending command approval of course[:/])

so who is this billy vance guy? and he better be cool if you are mistaking me for him ;)

will he be blessing us with his presence at skyfest ...

HAPPY EASTER TOO!!!!

That depends on your definition of cool.:|

Not sure if he'll be at skyfest... Did he HEAR the news yet?:ph34r:

What's the word on the tunnel? Is it going to be a "get a bunch of buds and buy a chunk of time" affair (like normal) or is there going to be the opportunity for "pay for however much time you want, get in line, and when it's your turn make it happen" kind of scheduling.

Elvisio "all my friends are bad at keeping to a schedule, or maybe it's just me" Rodriguez

Hey J,

I've heard incredible things about Skyfest (a big reason I wanted to come as an organizer), but I have heard some of the SCR ceremonies are lacking in traditional SCR pomp and circumstance. Should I plan on bringing a classic Texas version with me???? Maybe even the long version???;)

Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Hey J,

I've heard incredible things about Skyfest (a big reason I wanted to come as an organizer), but I have heard some of the SCR ceremonies are lacking in traditional SCR pomp and circumstance. Should I plan on bringing a classic Texas version with me???? Maybe even the long version???;)

Bring back Texas to me! Hell yes!! Bill Newell will be pouring beer on the maggots as well, lets show NC how its done!!!!!

Hey J,

Bring back Texas to me! Hell yes!! Bill Newell will be pouring beer on the maggots as well, lets show NC how its done!!!!!

Consider it done, but I may want to bring in an apprentice too. After a few nights of good ol' Tejas ceremonies I usually don't have a voice left.:o
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX