upndownshop

SkyFest 09 June 15th – 22nd Raeford N. Carolina, Celebrating our 9th year of donating skydives!

Just assure me that I have a camper slot and all else will work itself out. :)
I would really like to be there for the whole week and watch this all come together. And I'd lend a hand to help out, too.

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Just assure me that I have a camper slot and all else will work itself out. :)
I would really like to be there for the whole week and watch this all come together. And I'd lend a hand to help out, too.

Slot is good, even one for Jay. Watching.........not good, helping....very good! LOL

Sweet! I can work and drink at the same time. That should help me be really productive. :)

Or at least more friendly in stupid meetings. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Was working with skymama, showed her a link to skyfreaks to see it.

then i was able to copy the properties to show the actual image, of course not as a link but at least the image

I dont think it will work on this site......:(

Either way, Pre registration is open!! Whooo hooo, time to add more work in my life!:S

See ya'll there!

A high level of depression has set in...

I'm now scheduled to go to a breacher's course from June 7th to the 19th in Okinawa. While I've been looking forward to the course, I wasn't aware of the dates for it until now. I'm not yet on the roster, so there is still some hope for me being able to attend. Granted, not much, as I expect I'll be on that roster, but here's hopin'.

J, if it turns out I can't make it, I'll send ya some saki courtesy of the US mail system. (Gotta double check that I can send it via mail. Can't remember what they do and don't allow these days.)

:([:/]:([:/]:([:/]

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm now scheduled to go to a breacher's course from June 7th to the 19th in Okinawa. While I've been looking forward to the course, I wasn't aware of the dates for it until now. I'm not yet on the roster, so there is still some hope for me being able to attend. Granted, not much, as I expect I'll be on that roster, but here's hopin'.

J, if it turns out I can't make it, I'll send ya some saki courtesy of the US mail system. (Gotta double check that I can send it via mail. Can't remember what they do and don't allow these days.)

Ahh man, what a bummer!! Sometimes life gets in life's way. Saki! If you are able to ship, send it to Raeford, looks like Ill be there a while.
Be careful.
J

Ahh man, what a bummer!! Sometimes life gets in life's way. Saki! If you are able to ship, send it to Raeford, looks like Ill be there a while.
Be careful.
J

PM me an address.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

OH HELL...this is going to drive me nutz. You can't alphabetize a numbered list....grrrrrr

1. Up N Down Shop
2. Marion (fmmobley)
3. tmaricle55
4. popsjumper
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

OH HELL...this is going to drive me nutz. You can't alphabetize a numbered list....grrrrrr

5. d_squared431
2. Marion (fmmobley)
4. popsjumper
3. tmaricle55
1. Up N Down Shop

Yes you can...;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Me & the girlfriend :) registered & got the RV rental sorted out too :)

What's the 'catered' dinner on Saturday night going to consist of?

It will be smoked chicken with vegetarians in mind as well (not sure what that entails) salads and sides I imagine. Ive told this guy does a good job.

J

d_squared431
fmmobley
micduran
popsjumper
tmaricle55
Up N Down Shop

Let's keep it simple. This IS a skydiving site, after all. :ph34r:;):P

J - is there a fee for the RV slot? I want to pre-register and want to pay only once. I didn't see that selection on the registration page.

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

J - is there a fee for the RV slot? I want to pre-register and want to pay only once. I didn't see that selection on the registration page.

Hey J!!!!

So uber excited about this...not sure if you made note to the favor I asked to make this event more teacher friendly ... but i am in like flynt on an eighteen yr old freshy :P

going along with the quote --- what is the slot cost -- i am looking into buying a lil tiny camper to tool around with this summer... so i may need a hook-up

so this better be all its cracked up to be or i will hold a bottle of seagrams seven just out of arms reach in front of you all fest....

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear