upndownshop

SkyFest 09 June 15th – 22nd Raeford N. Carolina, Celebrating our 9th year of donating skydives!

You said it. Count me in for a Pitts jump!

That makes 3 of us! Wait, were we standing in line together at Skyfest LAST YEAR?? This all seems to be very familiar! :P

Well, welll, welll I, I, I.....ok. Its worth the wait cause it has been confirmed. Fred will be there Wednesday the 17th around 2-3 PM. He flew for the Convention for 9 years, bet he can give ya a ride!!!!!! Whoo hoo!

the current rig I have is rig number 9 so that makes it the 4th rig in those colors so that means I had them in 2003.... I think that is when I switched??? LOL

LOL Is that all you got! I have pictures and video of me in those colors in 1997! Thats right, step off beoooootch! :P
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Im really hoping that if you make this one, your clothes will make it with you.

Maybe we can have a rigger sew them so they'll STAY ON too.

Don't worry... He always keeps a gator thong in his back pocket in case of such emergencies.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Don't worry... He always keeps a gator thong in his back pocket in case of such emergencies.:D

I am thinking the next time I jump with Randy..... I want to do a hybrid .............he can fly on his belly.. I will go to a stand...what I might use for a grip though.....might be a bit provacative:ph34r:

J, I had a friend call me tonight, the guy that got me interested in skydiving. Your mom should remember Mike Morauske from the early days of 4-way at Raeford. He saw the ad in Parachutist and is planning on attending. If your are in the cafe' at Raeford you can find Mikes name on several trophies for 4-way events.

I am thinking the next time I jump with Randy..... I want to do a hybrid .............he can fly on his belly.. I will go to a stand...what I might use for a grip though.....might be a bit provacative:ph34r:

Nonsense... You'll poke your eye out.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm hoping it's REALLY cold at altitude on that jump. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'm hoping it's REALLY cold at altitude on that jump. :P

Keep hoping. We all are. When has Skyfest EVER been cold...at ANY altitude?
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Sorry about that, more things that need tweaking and updated. Some day my lest will get smaller. LOL

There are two possible choices:
Fayetteville Regional is 20 minutes away from the DZ but it is a Regional so flights are limited or a stop maybe required. I flew in and switched planes in Atlanta it is was a quick 45 minute hop to get there.
http://flyfay.ci.fayetteville.nc.us

Raleigh Durham International is about 1.5 hours away. Directions to the DZ are on boogie site.
http://www.rdu.com/

Sorry about that, will try to get more updates to my web guru soon.
'
Hope to see you there!

Celebrating our 9th year of donating skydives!

Really? I heard that you took that idea from somebody else:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Still trying to figure out how to get there at least for a day or so-it'd be good to see you again.

shh i dont want to owe any respect or compliments by copying the event. dooh! Oh I know, Ill change the name to some sort of Texmex........ Naah tried that last year and it didnt feel like family, well maybe mother n law....or step child..... I miss Lee right now! LOL
I promise to try and be a little more original next time..

Damn look what you made me do, bring out the truthful smart ass in me!!!

oh just take 95 North to get there, and get there you shall

I am working on my schedule and don't think I'll be able to be there for the entire week.
The dates are Monday to Monday but are things planned for the 13-14th?

Can someone local tell me how good Verizon service is at the dz?
I have an air card so I could work in my camper and be able to spend more time there. :)

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

I am working on my schedule and don't think I'll be able to be there for the entire week.
The dates are Monday to Monday but are things planned for the 13-14th?

Can someone local tell me how good Verizon service is at the dz?
I have an air card so I could work in my camper and be able to spend more time there. :)

I have not been there with my card, but my verizon phone always worked. I am counting on my wireless working too..:)