upndownshop

SkyFest 09 June 15th – 22nd Raeford N. Carolina, Celebrating our 9th year of donating skydives!

J,

Do we have advance copies of the waiver to fill out and bring with us?

Is there any landing pattern information that you can pass along now?

- David
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

J,

- David

It will be the same noodle arrow system we used last year. There is actually 2 landing areas, 1 per plane. The S&TA is working on the flier as we speak. Should have it soon. Basically you land in the direction of the arrow, once turned on final you should not cross over it. Land parallel to it in same direction it is pointing.
Thanks for asking

J,

- David

It will be the same noodle arrow system we used last year. There is actually 2 landing areas, 1 per plane. The S&TA is working on the flier as we speak. Should have it soon. Basically you land in the direction of the arrow, once turned on final you should not cross over it. Land parallel to it in same direction it is pointing.
Thanks for asking

When I learned to skydive, they said to use the windsock. Showing my age, I guess.;)

By the way, did I mention I'm organizing TeXXas 20-ways Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday? Fun stuff, ya know.

You in?
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

J,

- David

Sorry I missed this....
The waiver will take less than a minute to fill out. Papaer work for registration has been greatly reduced. Of course this is the first time we have tried this so guess we will find out.
SkyFest doesn't do "boogie bags" but wait till you see what we have this year!
More updates coming as I get the final words.
thanks all

J,

- David

Thanks for asking

When I learned to skydive, they said to use the windsock. Showing my age, I guess.;)

By the way, did I mention I'm organizing TeXXas 20-ways Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday? Fun stuff, ya know.

You in?

Well as long as you going by the ol'e "Get in or go in rules" cause I think I might be falling a bit faster than last year. Oh wait, guess that means I finally earned my way to being base!!:S
Yeah, Im in for a few!!!!!

blueskiesbill
d_squared431
Darktreader
denete
elvisio
fmmobley
froglady
micduran
popsjumper
psw097
SimonBones
SWATcop
tmaricle55
Up N Down Shop
wildcard451

this is the latest list i found with a quick gander through the thread....if your name is not in then get it there ---
See you FALKERS in a week!!!!

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

blueskiesbill
d_squared431
Darktreader
denete
elvisio
fmmobley
froglady
gonzo
micduran
popsjumper
psw097
SimonBones
SWATcop
tmaricle55
Up N Down Shop
wildcard451

Helicopter jumps are up for sale on the SkyFest Boogie website now! Woo Hoo!!!!!B|

I still want a balloon jump though:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

blueskiesbill
d_squared431
Darktreader
denete
elvisio
fmmobley
froglady
gonzo
micduran
popsjumper
psw097
SimonBones
SWATcop
tmaricle55
Up N Down Shop
wildcard451

Helicopter jumps are up for sale on the SkyFest Boogie website now! Woo Hoo!!!!!B|

I am working on adding more slots for the balloon. Will try to have an answer this week! If not I bet I have one by next week!!:P

blueskiesbill
d_squared431
DaGimp
Darktreader
denete
elvisio
fmmobley
froglady
gonzo
micduran
popsjumper
psw097
SimonBones
SWATcop
tmaricle55
Up N Down Shop
wildcard451

To help Jay out a bit, yes there is sort of seprate landing areas for HP landing....the Swoop pond is a ways away from the main landing area. Also last time i was there.....the beer line was also for HP landing. Now that being said, like Jay stated earlier, lets be safe.....just because you set up for a HP landing, lower jumper still has the right of way....dont think just because you set up for it you are committed to a 270.

Also, on another note, I will be offering my video services while there. So if your doing a special jump that you would like video and still of, please look me up. I dont charge much...slot and a small fee to cover my pack job and a drink later in the night. ;)

See you all in sunny NC this weekend
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

woooooohooooooooo

Will be there Sunday the 14th mid afternoon. Just in time to get camp set up, grill some dinner and have a few cocktails. :)

I say cocktails should start in the afternoon when you get here. I know by then I will need one!!!!
Cant wait to see ya!

Ahmed
blueskiesbill
d_squared431
DaGimp
Darktreader
denete
elvisio
fmmobley
froglady
gonzo
micduran
popsjumper
psw097
SimonBones
SWATcop
tmaricle55
Up N Down Shop
wildcard451

I added my boy ahmed in there cause he is not on here much.... he also goes by the name Pipe Bomb

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

blueskiesbill
d_squared431
DaGimp
Darktreader
denete
elvisio
fmmobley
froglady
gonzo
micduran
popsjumper
psw097
SimonBones
SWATcop
tmaricle55
Up N Down Shop
wildcard451

To help Jay out a bit, yes there is sort of seprate landing areas for HP landing....the Swoop pond is a ways away from the main landing area. Also last time i was there.....the beer line was also for HP landing. Now that being said, like Jay stated earlier, lets be safe.....just because you set up for a HP landing, lower jumper still has the right of way....dont think just because you set up for it you are committed to a 270.

Also, on another note, I will be offering my video services while there. So if your doing a special jump that you would like video and still of, please look me up. I dont charge much...slot and a small fee to cover my pack job and a drink later in the night. ;)

See you all in sunny NC this weekend

Thanks for the help. But........ I will have an aerial tonight to post more details. But the casa and Pac will land across the runway along with HP landing area. Otter to land in main landing area, NO HP landings, nothing more than 90 in any main area (this includes the casa and pac). The pond will be open but you must have authorization first. More to come with details this evening.

And sunny NC it will be!!!!
thanks again
J