upndownshop

SkyFest 09 June 15th – 22nd Raeford N. Carolina, Celebrating our 9th year of donating skydives!

I was, been standing on the side of a river bed with a box of rocks and a paddle!:P waiting for a cute brunette in a canoe:$

The new swoop pond is big, but it's not a river. :P

We should prolly keep canoes off it. Inflatables might be okay though. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I was, been standing on the side of a river bed with a box of rocks and a paddle!:P waiting for a cute brunette in a canoe:$

The new swoop pond is big, but it's not a river. :P

We should prolly keep canoes off it. Inflatables might be okay though. :)

im still wondering what the box of rocks was for....
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I finally got my leave approved after almost a month and I've got my plane ticket. I preregistered for the boogie and got my dinner tickets. All I have left to do now is to get a reserve repack and get my ass out there.B|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

did she ever show up?

Apparently she did, I was just at the wrong river:S LOL

We just confirmed that the Army Golden Knights Demo Team will be performing SkyFest's Opening Ceremony!! It will be on Wednesday the 17th between 7 & 8 PM! Of course SkyFest actually starts on the 15th but The show will come right before we start listening to the pioneers tell their stories of the ol'e days. Will have the site updated tonight!....
Whoo hoo!

sweet!!!! ---- i will be there as long as i do not run into any serious traffic .... i will be leaving from baltimore around 1130am on wed ... so if anyone wants to caravan let me know....

J i am so friggin excited .... and do you know how much kegs are down there --- cause the way i figure is with amount of firsts that will be going on (PAC 750, Balloon, first 'real' boogie, first time jumping my new camera, etc) i figure i got the keg as long as NC doesnt have some assanying keg tax .... and as long as someone else gets the tap...J tap?

what about the happy tapper?????

blue skies!!!

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

Hmm...I guess since this will be almost in my backyard, and since so many of the people I never get to see will be here, I suppose I could mosey on out of the confines of my house and say hello. ;)

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

we dont care about you....just bring Cora with you :P

Ah, reminiscent of how we first met you, Jake. :P
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Yes there is free camping and free RVing at the DZ and there will be a shower house and bathrooms near by but there will not be hookups for the RV's and you will have to dump your water when you get home.
Thanks
Ryan
Skydiving is borring!!

Self supporting units are free, there will be water available to fill the tanks. Yes we will have a truck lined up for black water disposal, not sure of the cost yet. Unfortunately we will not have electric hook ups available.

Plenty of tent space, the additional showers are very nice, there will be a dozen port a jons throughout the DZ.

Now, on a side note.............Please be safe! I am getting reports of injuries that are keeping folks home bound! Stop riding motorcycles or playing basketball, you need to be skydiving at SkyFest!!!!!!:)

any hope of getting some more balloon jumps? There aren't any more available.:(

See you guys in the sky and around the bonfire. If anyone has a guitar and knows how to play it. I'll be there with mine.B|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

we dont care about you....just bring Cora with you :P

Ah, reminiscent of how we first met you, Jake. :P

what....hitting on cora??? :D:D

Precisely. :P

Has anyone started a list of who will be in attendance?

The last time I was there, dogs were welcome. I don't think a well behaved four-legged friend will be any trouble at all. :)

The last time I was there, dogs were welcome. I don't think a well behaved four-legged friend will be any trouble at all. :)

I like the way you think. :)

Ok I will add this to the updates iI just made to the site, yes dogs are allowed.

Please check the site for more updates as well.
J