upndownshop

SkyFest 09 June 15th – 22nd Raeford N. Carolina, Celebrating our 9th year of donating skydives!

so does free beer mean FREE BEER --- or is that just there for all the people that will be using the 'F' word throughout the week

that all depends on how you look at it.....

will this be your first jump at raeford? your first time attending a skyfest? your first balloon jump? what about your first jump out of a bi plane? Ive done all that....so sounds like free beer to me.....

I like the way you think!!! Ill even buy you a couple, For all that "First Beer" you just collected,
Hey Billy: make sure you let me know how big of an Ice chest we will need for ya!!!;) Shall I call the beer vendors and see what sort of discount I can get ya. LOL

So i guess a keg will do huh?[:/];)

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

Won't it be your first swoop on the Raeford pond? :)

oh dont worry there my young apprentance....i am not one to skip out on my beer dues.....actually when i got my aff rating, berfore i even took up my first student Tony asked me..."Wheres you beer new instructor?" i turned right around and went ot Roberts gas station and got my beer...

SO...when i make it down there and swoop the pond, im sure there will be a case in the back of my truck waiting
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

only one balloon spot left --- what the hell --- J get some more balloons --- how about you get a large balloon and that way we can build a BAFR out of that shit --- oh yea and have some more slots for those of us who could only afford to buy two so far
;-)

"The Helicopter has been put into the "pending" status. "

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it's the whole reason we're going! Every time I sign up for a boogie with a heli it gets cancelled!!! >:(

Now I know why I had to put it in the pending status, Hairy is coming!!!;)

Have faith, SF has always had a Heli, and I dont give up that easy! Plus the Pitts is a better jump I promise!!!! But I will keep working on the Heli, I for one like specialty AC so its not over!

Helicopter is looking good!
So far it looks like we will have a Bell 406 that will take 4 jumpers at a fantastic price! Still working out some details so we will make an official announcement very soon!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! :ph34r:
It's not the speed that kills ya, it's the sudden stops!

only one balloon spot left --- what the hell --- J get some more balloons --- how about you get a large balloon and that way we can build a BAFR out of that shit --- oh yea and have some more slots for those of us who could only afford to buy two so far
;-)

Have no fear my friend! Just bring the 7:)

;-)

Have no fear my friend! Just bring the 7:)

I was thinking about designing you one of those cartoon hats where it will hang the bottle of 7 out of your reach right in front of you .... this way you will be able to keep your eye on the prize all day ..... ;)

nice job working the happy tapper...makes me excited...

but come on i think that could be a state record ---

BAFR from a Balloon

gotta be some kind of record .....

"The Helicopter has been put into the "pending" status. "

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it's the whole reason we're going! Every time I sign up for a boogie with a heli it gets cancelled!!! >:(

Now I know why I had to put it in the pending status, Hairy is coming!!!;)

Have faith, SF has always had a Heli, and I dont give up that easy! Plus the Pitts is a better jump I promise!!!! But I will keep working on the Heli, I for one like specialty AC so its not over!

Helicopter is looking good!
So far it looks like we will have a Bell 406 that will take 4 jumpers at a fantastic price! Still working out some details so we will make an official announcement very soon!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! :ph34r:

Any news!!!!?????

it's a HAGGIS!

Yummy!

Haggis is a traditional Scottish dish.

There are many recipes, most of which have in common the following ingredients: sheep's 'pluck' (heart, liver and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally boiled in the animal's stomach for approximately three hours.

Haggis somewhat resembles stuffed intestines (pig intestines

MMMM...MMMMM... sounds delicious

May I suggest bring beer instead?
:)

as long as it is not beer that was fermented in a pigs intestine!

:D
That stuff is plenty good for the ceremony.
:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

May I suggest bring beer instead?
:)

as long as it is not beer that was fermented in a pigs intestine!

what!

man you are SO hard to please!!

I'll be bringing something special don't worry!

http://www.innisandgunn.com/
It's not the speed that kills ya, it's the sudden stops!

ANYONE INTERESTED IN RIDE SHARE TO SKYFEST?

I am driving from Minneapolis thru Madison, Chicago, Indianapolis, Dayton, and points in between.

Looking for someone to share driving time and gas. I have a big Land Rover, so it's comfortable and there is room for your gear.

Let me know! - PM Me!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

We have 5 more manufacturers added to the list! More items for the Auction! Will have an updated list on the site soon!!! Icarus donated a safire II 169 brand new!
There will be a pre auction sale as well. So if you need gear, just wait a few more weeks and you can save a ton of money!

more updates coming, so check out the site!
that is all.............for now!

he has been.......dont you know Raeford DZ is a hot vacationing spot....large aircraft, flowing beer, great people, and when the free beer is all gone, there is a bar on the DZ.....what more can you ask for....
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I just got word that my leave got approved.....IM COMMING BACK HOME FOR SKYFEST!!!!!

look out swoop pond....here I come

thank you for your service .... skyfest will be some much deserved 'R n R'

cant wait to watch all you sick canopy pilots tear that new pond up

blue skies!!!